XXXVI

"Do you plan on getting up and out of bed?" Camila chuckled as she shuffles around on the bed to face Lauren.

"Can we please stay in bed like this forever?" Lauren smiled.

"I'd love to but you know we have stuff to do." Camila kisses Lauren's lips before making a move to get out of bed.

Lauren grabs hold of Camila's wrist and tugs on her arms to pull her back in bed.

"We can do each other instead." Lauren flirted, and runs her fingers along Camila's arm.

She admires Camila's bare body in front of her and wishes for time to stop.

"Stop." Camila chuckled and rolled out of the bed in order to get dressed.

"Babe..." Lauren groaned, reaching her hand out for Camila.

"Get up." Camila laughed as she ties her hair up in a messy bun and lifts the duvet off of Lauren's body, exposing the taller girl's body in the open.

"Camz..." Lauren groaned louder.

Camila rolled her eyes at Lauren and picked up her clothing off the floor and started to put them on one by one.

"Okay stop." Lauren's voice echoed in the silent room after a brief silence.

"What?" Camila asked turning around quickly to face Lauren who's now sitting upright on the head of the bed with the duvet covering her exposed body.

"Ohh... You changed the view, go turn around again." Lauren made a puppy face to Camila.

"Stop perving, I'm trying to get dressed here." Camila picked up Lauren's shirt and threw it at her girlfriend playfully.

"Fine." Lauren sighed and finally got out of bed. "Since that was a really good sex, I'll buy us some doughnuts as a reward." Lauren winked at Camila.

"So does this mean we're gonna be rewarding ourselves with food every time we have sex?" Camila laughed.

"It doesn't have to be food..." Lauren trailed off with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Stop." Camila hit Lauren's upper arm playfully.

"Okay, I'll stop now." Lauren laughed lightly, "I just couldn't get pass the fact that I..." She then trailed off running her fingers down Camila's upper arm, after shifting her position behind the smaller girl.

"That you can make your woman so weak that she begged you to just do it?" Camila chuckled.

"Yes, I really love the sound of my woman begging." Lauren smiled and kissed Camila's shoulder.

"Shut up." Camila smiled and continued to get dressed.

The couple did their own thing and prepared to get ready, once again, for the day. They did their make up and fixed up their hair before texting the other girls that they'll be joining them at the mall soon.

Camila grabbed her purse and her keys before heading out the front door with Lauren following close behind.

They got in the car and Camila started the engine, the car stereo playing almost immediately with soft tunes of The 1975's new song playing the the background.

Camila hums along with the song softly and made Lauren smile. Camila noticed Lauren smiling as she looks to her side briefly after getting on the main road.

"What?" Camila asked.

Lauren didn't say anything, the smile on her face still plastered on.

"Lauren, what is it?" Camila asked with a little giggle.