V

"Laurrr...eeennn... get up..." Camila shouted emphasising on Lauren's name.

Camila shakes Lauren awake while Normani and Ally tries to find the perfect time to capture Lauren's morning face on a camera.

"Ugh... what time is it?" Lauren mumbles on a pillow that blocks her face from the camera that she had the chance to see through tired eyes.

"Lo it's 10 am, get up." Normani replied, rolling her eyes at the form of Lauren still laying down on the carpet with the sleeping bag wrapped around her body.

"We haven't had breakfast Lo and your parents called." Ally added.

Hearing the last part of Ally's sentence, Lauren jumped out of her sleeping bag and fixes her hair with her hands.

"Shit!" She cursed. "What did they say?" Lauren asked nervously as she rolls the sleeping bag.

"HAHAHA! I GOT THAT!" Normani laughed as she looks at the photo that she snapped of Lauren freaking out about her parents.

"Ugh, what did they say? Answer me!" Lauren exclaimed annoyed, takes the camera off Normani's hand and looks at her with a serious face.

"Nothing really, in fact they were glad that you were doing something other than locking yourself up in your room." Ally explained, taking the camera off Lauren's hand and looks at the photo carefully.

Lauren sighed in relief that her parents did not get mad or annoyed at Lauren's sudden plan of getting her friends to sleep over without telling them while they're out of town.

"So now you're awake." Camila poked Lauren's cheek. "Can we please go get something to eat? I'm starving." She pleaded with her puppy dog eyes at Lauren who is still fixing her hair.

"You know what I agree to that Camila. I am starving Lo and this sexy bae needs its morning fuel." Normani pointed out at Lauren.

"Ugh yuck! Go get ready and we'll head out if it'll make Mani stop saying all that shit." Lauren instructed as she makes a disgusted face at Normani who seemed to be enjoying Lauren's annoyance.

The girls all got ready and changed into their casual clothing. Lauren grabbed her keys and headed towards the front door and waits for the others to come out.

Soon Camila came out of the door where she finds Lauren sitting under a tree with a book in her hands.

"The Fault In Our Stars..." Camila whispered to herself as she approaches Lauren under the tree.

"It's pretty good yeah?" Camila greeted Lauren who seems to be caught up in the moment.

"Hey..." Lauren smiled as she looks up and meet the smaller girl's dark chocolate eyes, that stands in front of her. "It's more than good. It's... Amazing..." Lauren trailed off.

Camila descends herself next to Lauren under the tree, not breaking her eye contact with Lauren's green orbs.

"I like your eyes." Camila complimented.

Lauren's cheeks flushed red, blood suddenly all rushed up to her cheeks. The butterflies in her stomach starts to fly around aggressively, in the familiar way every time she gets a compliment from Camila.

"You're perfect..." Lauren whispered to Camila, looking deeply into her eyes.

Then they both hear a fake cough coming from around the front porch that broke their intense eye contact.

"Uhh... yeah so umm... Hazel Grace and umm... Gus..." Lauren stutters as she recognises Normani and Ally's form standing waiting for them to move from their position.