XXX

"Lauren please..." Camila squealed.

"Nope, I'm not gonna stop until you admit that you're my pink princess." Lauren tickled Camila from the side.

"I'm not a princess." Camila laughed loudly and tried to get away from Lauren.

"Yes you are and you're my princess." Lauren continued on harassing Camila.

"Lauren please..." Camila laughed but begging, "please stop... oh my god." Camila crashed on the floor.

"Oh god." Lauren stopped and laughed loudly after Camila's loud thud on the floor, "are you okay Camz?" Lauren asked but laughing.

"I'm fine." Camila sat up from her position holding her hands up in the air.

"So are you gonna admit it now?" Lauren quirkiest up an eyebrow at Camila.

"No way." Camila scoffed.

"Alright if you say so..." Lauren trailed off and leaned in closer to Camila.

Camila immediately moved away from Lauren, already knowing that she will be attacked with more tickles from the taller girl.

"Alright, fine." Camila held out her hands to stop Lauren, "I'm your pink princess." Camila finally agreed.

"Yep that's all I wanted to hear." Lauren smirked and placed a soft kiss on Camila's lips.

The two girls have been communicating non stop after their interaction a few nights back when they all decided to go to a club together. Lauren has been able to remember a couple more memories to what she and Camila have been up to before and she has been a little emotional about it but coped well with the help of Camila. One specific memory that made Lauren really emotional was the part that she had finally asked Camila to be her girlfriend. To Lauren it felt like she relived the entire night all over again, the fact that she finally filled another gap in her life overwhelmed Lauren's emotions once more.

So far they have been taking things one day at a time, spending as much time as they can with just the two of them in order for Lauren to fill in every single gap that she will need to in order to remember everything.

"Hey Camz." Lauren sighed and stood up from her position on the bed.

"Yeah?" Camila asked.

"What do you think we should do today?" Lauren asked.

"Umm..." Camila thought for a while. "I think maybe we should just stay here at home and ask Dinah to bring us food for later." Camila told Lauren.

"Sounds like a great plan but I think we could be a little more creative than that." Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"Why be more creative when we can just cuddle up here and be lazy for the entire day?"

"Okay then here's what we should do..." Lauren trailed off.

"I'm listening." Camila looked at Lauren interestedly.

"We could watch a couple of movies here together, cuddled up with food then later on we could probably go for a walk?" Lauren half asked, half stated.

"I think that idea is perfect Lo." Camila smiled warmly.

"We can start that by going out and buy food." Lauren chuckled.

"Why go out when we can call them up?" Camila took out her phone from her back pocket and walked out of her bedroom and to the kitchen whilst dialling the pizza place to make her order, Lauren following close behind.

Camila made her order over the phone whilst Lauren watched her with interest the entire time. Once Camila had put the phone down she looked at Lauren.