XI

"Mila, get up." Dinah groaned.

Camila didn't say anything instead she just brushed off Dinah's attempt on trying to wake her up.

"Mila..." Dinah repeated, hitting Camila with the pillow in her hand.

"What do you want Dinah?" Camila asked, annoyed that Dinah interrupted her slumber.

"Your phone keeps on vibrating under that pillow, pick it up." Dinah explained.

"No it's not, you're just..." Camila's statement was soon cut off by her phone vibrating violently underneath her pillow.

"Hello?" Camila picked up the phone without reading who was trying to call at that early hours of the day.

"Camz." Lauren replied from the other side.

"Lauren?" Camila asked surprised, she shuffled her position around so she is now sitting upright leaning on the head of the bed.

"Yeah it's me, look out." Lauren instructed.

Camila got up quickly and saw Lauren standing, once again, outside their house. Lauren waved at Camila once she saw the smaller girl's form appear from the window.

"Hang on a sec, I'll open the door." Camila told Lauren and hanged up the phone, making her way out of her room and down the stairs to open the door to let her friend in the house.

Once Camila opened the door, she saw Lauren with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Camila asked, surprised but glad to see Lauren's face early in the morning.

"Got you breakfast." Lauren held up a paper bag that reads Lester's Diner in the middle.

"Really? What time did you wake up it's literally like..." Camila stopped to check the time on her phone.

"Like 10 am?" Lauren chuckled.

"Yes, come in..." Camila moved to make way for Lauren.

Lauren entered the house and looked around to see if Camila's grandparents were around.

Lauren saw them sitting in the dining room area, having coffee with newspapers in their hands.

"Good morning abuela." Camila greeted and walked towards the dining room to give her grandma a kiss on the cheek.

Lauren shut the door securely behind her and followed Camila into the dining room to also greet Camila's grandparents.

Soon Camila gestured for Lauren to go up to her bedroom so they can wake Dinah up and have breakfast in there.

"Dinah wake up!" Lauren exclaimed once she entered the room, waking Dinah up instantly.

"What are you doing here? And why are you so loud?" Dinah asked, shuffling on the bed so that she is now sitting upright.

"I got breakfast though." Lauren smiled and held the bag up so that Dinah can see it.

Dinah smiled at the sight of the bag in Lauren's hand and held out her hand to take it.

"You only get pancakes, Dinah." Lauren informed Dinah.

"What? How come you guys get omelettes?" Dinah asked, lifting her gaze up to look at Lauren who still has a bright smile on her face.

"Because we are special." Lauren replied simply, taking a seat on the edge of the bed next to Dinah.

"And I'm not?" Dinah asked, sarcastically.

"You want the truth my fiend?" Camila teased.

"Don't worry, I'll eat it. It's free food." Dinah shrugged and opened the carton that contains the pancake.