XXXIV

After Camila and Lauren have finally made up, Camila stayed the night over at Lauren's so that they can make up for the time that they were somehow separated. Late night long conversations in the dark and only the sound of rain could be heard in the background completes the entire night for the couple. Lauren intently listening to Camila's hopes and dreams for the future. It really warms the taller girl's heart to hear Camila picture her future with no one else other than Lauren.

Lauren shuffled around in bed so she is now facing Camila and all Lauren could see is how Camila's eyes light up with life and happiness once more against the dark room with nothing but the street light shinning through the window. She could finally see Camila starting to show her innermost emotions again, Lauren could make up the smaller girl's emotions through her eyes again and they are the type of emotions that makes Lauren feel thankful that Camila is in a happier state. The sadness and the misery that Camila was in when Lauren saw her girlfriend earlier was gone and the Camila that she knows is back and is laying beside her at night, talking about anything and everything.

The night went by so smoothly for the pair, they fell asleep peacefully and happy in each other's embrace, reassuring that they would have each other's back no matter what happens, that they could go through anything and everything.

"Good morning baby." Camila greeted softly, tucking in a stray hair behind Lauren's ear. The smaller girl have woken up earlier than Lauren but didn't want to disturb Lauren's slumber by getting out of bed.

"Good morning." Lauren smiled brightly with eyes fluttering, her features looking so perfect. "How long have you been awake for?" Lauren's raspy morning voice asked Camila.

"Not that long, I just didn't want to wake you up." Camila replied and looked down at her torso to show Lauren that had arm has been wrapped around Camila's frame the whole night.

"I'm sorry, I just missed this." Lauren laughed lightly and took off her arm to let Camila shuffle freely on the bed.

"Are you planning to get out of bed?" Camila asked, she is now sitting upright with her feet tucked under her as she draws small circles on Lauren's back.

"Probably not." Lauren replied muffled on the pillow.

"But it's such a good ay today, the rain stopped and it's all just green and sunshine today." Camila explained to Lauren trying to convince her girlfriend to get out of bed.

Lauren just groans and rolls on her back.

"Lauren!" Normani screamed outside Lauren's bedroom.

"What?" Lauren asked.

Then Lauren's bedroom door opened widely revealing Normani, Ally and Dinah standing on the other side of the room.

"What do you guys want?" Lauren rolled her eyes and sat up on the bed. Her dark hair messed up across her face.

"So that's where Mila has been the entire night." Dinah sighed and pointed at Camila sitting on the bed.

"Guessing all things are good between you two now?" Normani raised an eyebrow at Lauren.

"Yes and nothing happened you guys, she decided that it was a great idea to stand in the rain outside my house last night for god knows how long for okay? That's why she's wearing my clothes." Lauren explained to avoid their friends thinking that something happened between her and Camila last night, giving the reason why the smaller girl is wearing Lauren's clothes.