VI

"Hey." Lauren smiled at the still sleepy Camila presented in front of her.

"You look so pretty when you wake up." Camila smiled, her raspy voice filling the silence in the room.

Lauren gives a Camila a surprised look, she cannot figure out whether Camila's just dreaming and saying things that she doesn't actually mean or whether she is being honest with Lauren.

Lauren tucks away a strand of Camila's hair behind her ear and sits up on the bed, leaning on the head of the bed.

"So Dinah has been calling you, personally I don't even know why she's up so early in the morning but I didn't want to be rude and pick it up without your permission." Lauren explained.

Camila rolls off the bed and sits on the edge. She rubs her eyes with the back of her hand and quickly runs her fingers through her hair.

"Ugh, I'll call her now." Camila replied, picking up the phone that sits between her and Lauren.

Camila dials Dinah's number and waits for her call to be connected.

"Finally!" Dinah shouted from the other side of the phone.

"Why were you calling me? It's like..." Camila looks at her clock to look at the time, "10 in the morning, it's still early. What do you want?" Camila groaned.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Dinah joked, "but on the other hand, I've got great news!"

"So?" Camila asked waiting for Dinah to continue.

"I'm coming over tomorrow!" Dinah announced.

Camila's eyes widened at the news that Dinah just said.

"Holy shit!" Camila cursed.

"I think it's a bit early to swear." Lauren laughed at Camila.

"Dinah's coming over tomorrow!" Camila shouted and disconnected the call accidentally.

Lauren's smile widened as she watched Camila jump up and down in the room, taking a mental picture of Camila's happiness and preserving it for future reference.

"I gues I'll be meeting Dinah tomorrow then." Lauren smiled and Camila throws her an evil grin plastered across her face widely.

"What?" Lauren asks, as she gets up and ties her hair up in a ponytail.

"Who said you'll be meeting Dinah?" Camila half asked, half stated.

"Umm, I did." Lauren points to herself and nudges Camila on her side playfully.

"So you decided that you'll just invite yourself huh?" Camila plays along and walks over to her closet to pick her casual clothing.

"Yes, figured that since we are now friends, I think that I should also be invited to the party." Lauren laughs and picks up her bag from the footing of the bed.

Camila flicks an eyebrow up at Lauren, hearing those words come out of her mouth. She throws her chosen clothes on the bed, beside Lauren. Camila picked a dark blue crop top and washed out high waisted skinny jeans. She walks around to the other side of the room where her nightstand is and opens up a drawer to reveal a variety of bows. Camila picks up a black one and places it on top of her clothes.

Lauren watches Camila pick out her things, noticing every single detail about the things that Camila likes.

"Bows?" Lauren asked, after Camila places the bow on the pile of cloting on her bed.

"Is it bad?" Camila asked good-humourdly.

"No, of course not. I think it's cute." Lauren complimented as she finishes fiddling with her bag and places her clothes on Camila's bed. Lauren packed a white knitted crop top with some dark skinny jeans.