III

Today Camila wanted to do what her grandparents wanted her to do, go over to the Jauregui house. She's very hesitant about the idea and introducing herself to a family that she barely remembers but for the sake of making her gandparents happy, she will go and do it, at least for them.

"Abuela, I'm going across the street." Camila noted.

"You want me to go with you dear?" Her grandmother asked.

Camila would really want her gran to go with her, for support and someone to fill in for her when she can't find the right words to say to the family.

"Yes please." Camila smiled.

Camila grabbed her house keys and headed for the door with her gan following behind her. Every step that Camila takes, feels like she will end up passing out. She would really want to just back out and invest her precious time on her laptop or even better, reading. She would rather go and try to force Dinah to come over to Miami with all of her strenght rather then to socialise with the family across the street.

When they finally reached the front yard, Camila swallowed a lump that's been stuck behind her throat, nervously waiting for her grandma to ring the doorbell.

"You alright dear? You seem a little pale." Her gran asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little hot that's all." Camila smiled.

Then they finally reached the front door. Camila's grandma pressed the doorbell. A unique ring can be heard from the inside of the house.

"Camila, get your shit together and make new friends. Don't fuck anything up." Camila thought to herself.

Then the Jauregui front door opened, there was a lady behind it who looks about in her mid 30s, has blonde hair that falls up to her shoulders, great tan and hazel eyes.

"Hi Mrs Cabello, come in!" She greeted.

"Hello Clara, this is my granddaughter Camila." Camila's grandma introduced.

"Hi." Camila smiled shyly.

"Hello dear, nice to meet you. I'm Clara." Clara greeted nicely.

Clara lead Camila and her grandma over to the kitchen where her husband sits with a computer in front of him.

"Mike, Mrs Cabello and her granddaughter, Camila's here." Clara acknowledge.

"Hello, have a seat. I'm Mike." Mike pointed to a couple of chairs across him from the dining table.

"Thank You." Camila's gran noted.

They all had a chat for quite some time before two kids, who seemed to be the younger children of Clara and Mike appeared in the kitchen.

"Tay and Chris, we have visitors." Mike pointed.

"Hi I'm Chris and that's Taylor." Chris greeted.

"Hi I'm Camila." Camila smiled happily.

"Hey you're the girl across the street right?" Taylor asked Camila.

"Yeah." Camila replied a little confused.

"Oh yeah right...." Taylor responded emphasising on the last word and gave Camila a huge grin on her face before disappearing with her brother.

"That's just two of our children, I don't know where the other one is." Mike pointed.

"Lauren's upstairs busy with some summer stuff but she'll be down soon." Clara noted.

They talked more before Clara invited bothe Camila and her gran to stay for dinner. Camila's gran asked if she could be excused and leave early but insists on leaving Camila behind in the Jauregui house for a little more socialising work.