XXXI

"Mila I have a question for you." Dinah stated as she places her phone down on the bed to talk to Camila properly.

"Yeah?" Camila looked up and placed her book down on the table before she turned her seat around to face Dinah who is laying down on the bed. "What is it?"

"You know how you and Lauren are officially back together as a couple..." Dinah trailed off.

"Yes, I'm aware of that."

"And you guys are quite good at picking up things where you guys left off..." Dinah continued.

"I wouldn't say it's good, I mean we have our imperfections and all but we're trying."

"But still you two manage your time perfectly with one another and that's amazing how you just open up and clear things out and getting things out of your minds and sharing it with one another." Dinah elaborated.

"Okay where are you heading with this?" Camila asked, obviously sensing that something is going on.

"Have you told her about that time you slept with Anthony?" Dinah asked.

Camila didn't say anything and quickly averted her gaze from Dinah, shuffling around uncomfortably on the chair.

"It's only fair if she knows, since you know and she openly told you that she had one night with another girl." Dinah reminded Camila.

The smaller girl still hasn't looked Dinah straight in the eyes, she felt uncomfortable and uneasy with the question asked, not knowing what to tell her best friend.

"Mila? You haven't told her, have you?" Dinah pressed on.

Camila still didn't respond to Dinah's question and kept on fiddling with her fingers on her lap, looking at them straight.

"You do realise that you have to tell her sooner rather than her finding it out from someone else..." Dinah continued.

"I know..." Camila sighed, "it's just that everything's perfect right now and it hasn't been this perfect in so long. I don't want to ruin our relationship especially when it's so close to the point where I possibly have to move to another state." She added.

"Even that Juilliard application..." Dinah added, "what happened to that?" She then asked.

"I'm supposed to be getting the schedule for the audition within a few days but so far I don't know much about it..." Camila trailed off.

"You haven't mentioned it to her at least once? Or tried even?" Dinah kinked up an eyebrow at Camila.

"I should tell her right?"

"Umm I don't know how to answer that but umm... DUH?! You gotta tell her that application and the high chances of you living in a different state." Dinah pointed out.

"I don't know how to Dinah." Camila sighed.

"Mila, I have trust in you, I know that you'll find a way." Dinah placed a supporting and reassuring hand on Camila's shoulder.

Camila looked at Dinah trying to wrap her head around the idea on how to tell Lauren about her application to Juilliard and most importantly the night where she accidentally slept with her ex. Camila sat on her bed for hours thinking and most likely overthinking the whole situation. She stared at the ceiling composing words that would somehow help her tell Lauren about the two things that she has been hiding from her girlfriend.

"So I just wanted to let you know that I applied for Juilliard, Lauren. Please don't be mad at me but it has been my dream to attend one of the most amazing schools here."