𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"You never ask"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"You never ask"
─── ⋆✩⋆ ───

I stared out my classroom window as the teacher continued blabbing on about what ever subject we were doing. The trees moved calmly as the wind blew, it's June so that meant the cherry blossom tree must of bloomed.

I looked down at my neatly written notes as the bell ringed for lunch. I placed my stuff in my bag wondering when the day will end, "I just wanna go home and sleep", I thought as I heard my friend Emiko yelling from the door. "[Y/N]!!!! Come on and hurry I wanna eat your delicious food already" she wined as I took two bento boxes out of my bag.

"Emiko calm down you're making a scene" she eyed her bento box with a neatly wrapped with a flower pattern cloth. I handed it to her with a small smile, Emiko kondo we've been friends since I can remember. She's kind, very energetic and very overprotective, "you know I can't calm down when you cook me lunch... or anything for that matter" she said grabbing her box as we walked to the garden.

As we sat down at our signature table, she opened her box and her eyes sparkled. "OMG!!!!! [y/n] you made my favorite today THANK YOUUU!!!" She exclaimed giving me a hug as I smiled it reply.

"you're welcome Emiko, anyway are you busy after school today?" I asked as I ate some of my food. "no sorry [n/n], I have my track practice today" she replied with a sad smile, "you should join a club or team [y/n], like the cooking club because you're sooooooo good at it" she said bumping my shoulder.

"I guess I can try joining a club but definitely not the cooking club I follow my and only my recipes". We continued eating our food as we had small talk here and there. "Uhh [y/n] do you have a minute?" I heard a voice question behind me.

I turned to see the one and only tetsurō kuroo. "Oh yeah hold on" I replied taking my leave from Emiko "have fun you twoooo~" she said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to kuroo, I followed him until we reach the staircase close by. "So what did you need?", " I was wondering since you haven't joined any club, would you like to become the manager for the boys volleyball team? we kinda need one" he said it was quite for a moment as I was deep in thought about the question.

"It's no pressure really, you can come by and meet the guys to see if you'll like it" he stated with a smile. I gave him a smile, tetsurō kuroo known him and kenma since middle school sometimes I question how we even became friends.

"Of course, I have sometime on my hands so I'll stop by" we exchanged smiles as the bell ringed signaling for us to head back to class. " I'll come get you after school, see ya [n/n]" "later tetsurō".