𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬

————————————————————

LUNCH

Noyas POV

The bell ring signaling that it was now lunch time, and I was extremely excited considering [y/n] did pack me a lunch yesterday. Ennoshita and the other guys came to seat around mine and Tanakas desk as I pulled out the box, "wooo whatcha got there Noya?" Tanaka questioned. "I'm not sure, [y/n] mad it for me" I replied unwrapping the cover, "how'd she'd make you a lunch if she's all the way in Tokyo?" "She had missed the last train back home so I offered for her to stay the night".

They were quiet as they looked at me, "So you taking that chance?" Ennoshita spoke. "Wha-" "that's a new bracelet did she make it?" Narita said as he grinned, I felt my cheeks get warm as I opened the box revealing 3 different sandwiches along with some sweets. I found a note that was placed on the back of the top as it read:

I wasn't sure what you'd like so I made sandwiches all a little different and some sweets, have a great day! :)

-Y/N

I began eating one sandwich feel like I was in heaven after one bite, "oooo is it good? Let me get one" Tanaka spoke reaching over to get one it I slapped his hand away before he could touch it. "Don't even" I spoke as I put the top over the container, "alright calm down it's all yours" he replied as we talked the rest of our lunch period. The bell rung signaling lunch was now officially over, I bid the guys a goodbye as I put the box into my bag as Tanaka began teasing me.

———

"GUYS NOYA GOT A GIRLFRIEND" Tanka shouted into the gym, With the other 2nd years joining him. "Oh will you shut up?!" I shouted flustered.

BOOBIES

They only thing I was thinking about all day were how close I was to [Y/N] breast, they were so soft, it felt like heaven.

*Flashblack*

I stood with the rest of the team as we just arrived at the training camp, everyone was stretching and unloading the bus, I was actually excited for this training camp for other reasons, and that reason being [Y/N]. I really enjoyed her company considering she was such a great person to be around, "NOYA!!" I heard the Angelic voice shout. I turned to see her running towards me and soon I found myself in between her breast, I smiled to myself relaxing into her as I felt my nose bleed, she pulled away and I was completely limp, I felt something soft being placed over my nose as i soon heard Tanakas voice "He should be fine I take it from here" I was suddenly snapped out of my daze as I held the handkerchief on my nose.

"Bro... that was like heaven" I spoke without thinking as I watched her figure walk away.

*End Flashback*

I stood on the court trying to get the incident out of my mind but nothing was working, I slapped my face trying to focus but everytime I tired I would always find myself staring at her. I saw that it was finally time to show off the attack I've been practicing "LEAVE IT TO ME" I shouted as I came up from the back to do a set but... failed. I heard a little chuckle as I tured to see [Y/N] laughing as she quickly walked away, just like that my focus was completely gone all day, causing me to get hit in the face.

"Listen man get your head in the game, we need you!" I heard Tanaka shout as I watched her walk by mainly looking at her boobies. "yeah, yeah sorry" I spoke as I continued staring at her, I felt my pants becoming tight as I immediately ran to the bathroom, "where are you going?!" Tanaka shouted "Bathroom!!". I closed the stall door as my face was extremely red, "holy shit"

KISSES

"Noya..." I let out lowly as I felt him trailing wet kisses down my neck, I arched my back as I felt his cold hands sneak into my shirt. We had just got back from his game that earned him a spot at national, and I'm guessing telling him If he win id let him do whatever he wanted, I felt him gently grip my right boob in as he began massaging it lightly. "Y'know I thought you'd be tired after 5 sets" I spoke out of breath, "I still have some energy, and I wanna use it on you" he spoke making my face burn, I soon felt something poke me as he began pressing against.

I let out a small moan, trying to keep quiet considering his mother was downstairs. "He removed himself from my neck as he stared down at me, I was a bit nervous considering we never went this far, but it felt we would even with his mother just downstairs. I felt him press himself against me harshly causing me to let out an unpleasant sound, I coverd my mouth as he bent down towards my ear. "You have to stay quiet, you don't want her to hear you right?" He whispered, I felt my panties become wet as I felt his fingers trail down my torso pulling at the hem of my shorts.

Just as he was about to pull them down, he completely stopped. He sat up smirking at me as he left the room, I stared at the closed door hoping he'd come back but he didn't, Now I was frustrated in both ways. I laid back into the bed with my back facing the door, "The foods almost ready" he spoke finally walking through the door. I could tell he was stuffing his face with something but I didn't care to answer or turn around, "What happened pastry?" I felt a weight shift in the bed still not bothering to turn around.

He placed his hand on my leg, but I quickly moved it away, "Is this about earlier?" He questioned as I felt him looking over at my face. "I'm sorry, but my mom's downstairs, and you said it was a bit too early" he apologized as I felt a smile creep on my face, he was completely right, but now I was sexually frustrated and I didn't even know why, I myself said it was too early. "I'm sorry baby" I turned around to face him as his worried look quickly disappeared, "I know, I'm sorry too, I was just a bit frustrated" I spoke as he had this weird grin on his face.

"Let's try something... but you have to be quiet"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇| 𝐘.𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐀 🎉