𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"Kiyoko?"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"Kiyoko?"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

I sat under the Cherry blossom tree with Emiko as we ate our lunch. It's been an easy couple of days since summer break started in about 2 days, along with the week long training camp at Shinzen. "Only 2 more days till summer break chefie, so what are we gonna do?" Emiko said excitedly, "well my first week is already filled with that week training camp, so we'll have to plan something for the week after" she began fake cry as she grabbed my shoulders shaking me back and forth.

"OMG chefie this volleyball team is taking you away from me". I tried to calm her down but to no advil it didn't work, "I'll still try and call you but it's like a job now that I think about it, how's your track team doing?" I asked her eating my lunch "We're doing alright out manager is a dick and literally flirts with half the team but they all shut him down" we both continued talking till the bell rung signaling for us to head back to class.

I we packed up our lunch and started walking back to class. "Hey short stack you got a sec?" I heard from behind us and it was tetsūro jogging behind us, "I'll catch up later" I told Emiko as she nodded and continued walking to class. "Whatcha need?" I questioned and out of breath tetsūro.

"There's no practice for the rest of the week considering he made us practice non-stop Monday- Wednesday, and it's the same teams from 2 weeks ago" he spoke. "Since I held you up I'll walk you to class" he offered as we began making our way to the 2nd year hall, I could really only think about Noya and how I was gonna be able to be with him for a whole week.

We arrived to my class and bided our goodbyes, I headed to my seat behind Emiko noticing the teacher wasn't there yet. "What's with that stupid smile on your face" she questioned as I realized I was cheesing to the thought of being with Noya "I get to be with Noya for a week" I spoke dreamily "ok ms.lovebug" she replied as the teacher walked in.

"Ok class we're back in session"

———

The time was now 3:20pm and and I was making my way down to the exit to met up with kenma and tetsūro. Emiko had already went to her practice for this afternoon so I was headed to the exit by myself, I felt my phone buz in my bag I stopped in my tracks as I looked for it in my bag. It was a text from Noya...

Best libero💯
I'm omw to your house rn just so you know

Pastry🧁
Im still at school tho...

Best libero💯
Just a heads up

I turned my phone off as I met up with kenma but no tetsūro, "He said he had a date with some girl and told me not to tell you" kenma spoke just as I was about to question him. "Oh why would he not want me to know?" I asked as we began walking "no clue but I thought you should know" he replied as he continued playing on his phone.