𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"don't want him"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"don't want him"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

It was now the last day of the training camp and tersūro had been working me these pass few days cause he thought I wouldn't be busy. Meanwhile I planned on it, I was planning on helping Noya with his practice but since I had other things to do as a team manager everytime he asked I had to turn him down, "damn you tersūro" i thought as I walked to the cafeteria.

"Hey [Y/N]" I heard from the side of me, I turned towards the stairs to see Noya along with some of his teammates. "Do you wanna eat with us" he questioned has they walked down the stairs, I wasn't on food duty till the BBQ and this was my chance to actually spend some time with Noya. "yeah I'd love to" we made our way to the cafeteria making small talk along the way, "yeah and then you went voom, and vosh, then bam" I spoke as I made receiving jesters.

"They are definitely made for each other" Ennoshita whispered as the rest nodded in agreement.

We made it to the crowded cafeteria as we grabbed our food finding a table, "Wait so how long have you been the nekomas manager I didn't see you last time we had practice matches with them" Tanaka questioned as I sat besides Noya. "For about a month now tetsūro had asked me a couple days after that match I think", we continued talking until an annoying roster head made me leave Noya early.

"Well I'll catch you later superstar" I told him as I threw my try and putting the dishes on the did table "hurry up would you?" "I'm coming shut up!" I shouted back as I caught up with them. "You can't tell me you don't want him" he spoke randomly "I never said I didn't" I replied as we walked to the gym.

.
.
.
"Kuroo I did a quick summary of the current scores, from [Y/N] notes" shibayama shout as he jogged over to him, I would've showed him myself but I was more fixed on watching Noya play god he's such a distraction. Their match had ended quickly with them loosing and they all looked eager to do does flying laps, I took a deep breath as I had caught myself staring at kiyoko.

Sometimes it felt as if her aura shined hella bright, and there was always a wind blowing through her hair. I get what he sees in her now she was beautiful even Yamamoto founded over her but was she really that good of a person? I felt myself squeeze my tracksuit pants as my heart felt heavy.

"[Y/N] you doing ok?" I heard, I looked up to see kenma standing over me, I immediately jumped up from the bench. "Yup I'm totally fine no biggie nothing to worry about" I spoke as I began collecting water bottles and towels.

"I worry sometimes" yaku commented as he watched you collect everyone's water.

.
.
.
I decided to pay more attention to my own team for once, that was the main reason I was here not to see Noya. Besides I could use the distraction it's annoying that everytime I thing we have a moment he just has to say her name, once I feel like we could actually be something he reminds me of how he feels about her is something he'd never feel towards me.