𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"girl of my dreams"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"girl of my dreams"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

I woke up in a random bed and a random room, the sun was beaming through the very thin curtains. I sat up as I looked around to find that I wasn't in a random room just tetsurōs, I looked at the clock beside his bed as it read 9:45am. I grabbed my phone that was besides it seeing tetsurō had texted me earlier.

Bedhead4eva
I texted your mom and told her you
Weren't feeling well, so you get to stay
Home don't worry about practice
I'll get kenma to come over after

I placed my hand on my head as I had a pounding headache. I looked through my phone to see missed calls from Emiko and yachi along with Noya...

61 missed calls
215 new messages

I decided to text Emiko and yachi back just not Noya. I wasn't in the mood to be disappointed and rejected, I got out of his bed as I headed to the bathroom, there was a toothbrush with a stick note on it.

Toothbrush for you :) also breakfast is in the fridge
- tetsurō

I brushed my teeth trying not to think too much about yesterday. Once I finished I headed downstairs to go eat whatever breakfast tetsurō had made.

———

"So do you wanna fill us in a bit more?" Tetsurō questioned. They had just got back from practice and now I had to tell both kenma and tetsurō what's been going on. "Well umm.. where do I start?" I questioned as I chuckled a little.

Once I finished filling them in they both started at me with pity and worry, "Well obviously he doesn't know how good he had it" tetsurō commented as he crossed his arms. "I mean I was being delusional the whole time" "yeah you were" kenma replied.

"If it was hurting you so much why'd you stay?" Kenma questioned, I played with my fingers as I looked down. Why did I stay? Why did I continue to convince myself that I had a chance? "I guess you can I say I have strong feelings for him" I replied sheepishly.

He looked at me kind of dumbfounded, "[Y/N] you love him it's obvious, that's why you stayed, because you loved him" he said as he stood up. "Well it's up to you if you'd like to continue waiting for that libero, just remember You're amazing, he just doesn't see that and that's saying alot" tetsurō stated.

"Regardless of what you choose, I'll still be with you, right by your side, so don't be afraid to come to me if he does something dumb again" he finished as he smiled at me. "Thank you, tetsurō" I replied as I smiled back at him, "well let's get you home cause you're going to school tomorrow" he said a little sternly.

"Ok whatever dad" I said in a whisper. Kenma had left already left considering he only lived a few houses down. "Can you make me hot chocolate before I go?" I questioned him "it's not even chilly outside yet" je spoke "well I want hot chocolate".

Noyas POV

[Y/N] hasn't been answering my text nor calls, and I'm starting to get really worried. Did I do something to make her ignore me? We were perfectly normal Sunday until she left the gym at Aoba Johsai. I laid on my bed as I continued to wait for her text, but nothing I grew worried as yachi also hadn't heard from her.

I'm starting to understand how I feel about her, the reason I kissed her... I reason I said those words. I no longer have feelings for Kiyoko, I don't think I ever did, I never took the time to actually get to know her or see her as something more than her beauty. I raised my hand to my face and while I stared at the bracelet she made me, everytime I stared at it i couldn't help but smile.

With [Y/N] I feel like I know everything about her, she's a wonderful cook and baker, and she mainly loves to make cupcakes any chance she gets. Her favorite colors [F/C] and she enjoys reading, she would usually have her hair [P/H/S] (preferred hair style) but when she's cooking or baking she has her hair up.

[Y/N] is the most sweetest person I know and I never want her to be the one that got away. I sat up on my bed as I looked towards the window that was opposite from my bed, the moonlight seemed to remind me of [Y/N] for some reason. I guess it's more of she remains me of the moon, though the sun is bright the moon is brighter within the darkness surrounding it.

That's how I see her, she stood out to me more than any other girl has. A girl from Tokyo soon became the girl of my dreams.

                                  ———

I walked into practice with only one person on my mind, 3 days no text, the spring qualifiers were coming up and I couldn't keep letting this distract me. I needed some type of answers.., I began doing my warmups as I spotted yachi standing besides Kiyoko. "I guess I could ask her when she's alone" I thought as I we began our practice game.

Soon yachi was alone as kiyoko had went somewhere so I took this as my chance. "Hey yachi" I spoke as I approached her, she seemed a little nervous and surprised as we had never really talked before. "H-hey Noya, do you need anything?" " have you heard from [Y/N] lately? She hasn't been answering me and I'm getting kind of worried" I replied as she seemed even more nervous.

She was quiet for a bit until she took a deep breath, "listen Noya... I have heard from her but she told me not to tell you" not tell me? "That day she had left the gym... she saw something but it's best if you talk to her instead of me telling you" she spoke as she walked away.

what did she see? I don't recall doing anything that day. I got back to practice still question what was going on, if she wouldn't answer me and I'll just show up at her door then.

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺