𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"girl from Tokyo"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"girl from Tokyo"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

I was out buying some supplies I needed for the cake I planned on make for Emiko birthday, since she loves chocolate covered strawberries I decided to do a chocolate cake with strawberries. So like a strawberry short cake but chocolate, "chocolate, sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, oh and strawberries the main ingredient" I said checking off the list. It was the 2nd to last week of summer break and throughout these two months we've had more training camps with those same schools.

I headed to the fruit section to get the strawberries, I scanned the strawberries to see which ones were better than others. "Cupcake?" I haven't heard that in a while, I turned around to see "Angry bird?!" Kenji Koganegawa. "Long time no see" I haven't seen him since elementary school but we did keep in touch, "What are you doing in Tokyo?" I questioned as I picked up a pack of strawberries.

"I actually came to see my aunt, then she ended up sending to me get bread" he replied. "Oh well we should hang out sometime" I began to walk away, "hold on [Y/N], I also came here to see you" I stopped and turned back to him. "I just wanted to catch up on some things".

.
.
.
We ended up in a bakery, why because we always used to come here when we were younger. "So cupcake, how's life been?" He questioned as we sat at a window table, Cupcake was the nickname he gave me back when we were kids, mainly because I enjoyed eating and baking them. "Nothing much, well I did become the manager for nekomas volleyball team" I replied "Oh really? Well I'm attending date tech high in Miyagi and I'm on the volleyball team" he smiled as our food came.

"Really? What position do you play?" I questioned as I drunk my (F/D), "I'm a Setter" "are you really a good setter though?" I questioned playfully "are you implying that I'm not a good setter?!" He replied offed.

"Y'know I recently met this guy- "[Y/N] and a guy? Never thought I'd see the day" "oh shut up!" "Anyway he's also from Miyagi and he goes to karasuno, and plays on the volleyball team" I stated "Well what position does he play?" He questioned. "He's the libero- "THAT CRAZY AWESOME LIBERO?" "oh you know him?" I questioned "HELL YEAH! We went against them in the interhigh preliminaries, he managed to receive the ball with his foot".

"Wow really?" That just makes him more attractive.

———

Emikos birthday isn't until next week on the 1st of September, but I rather have the stuff now than later. It's also a pain that school starts back up on the 3rd meaning I'll be more busy there usually. I suddenly felt my phone buz beside me as I laid in bed reading a book,

Superstar💫
Are you available oct 25-27?

Pastry🧁
I'm actually not sure ,
Why do you ask?