𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"HEY BEAUTIFUL!!"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"HEY BEAUTIFUL!!"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

I ran down the street trying my best to avoid hitting anyone, "cuse me, sorry" I spoke as I continued. It's been almost 3 weeks since me and Noya started dating and today was the second day of his qualifiers, and I really didn't want to be late considering I missed his last match. I even packed some small snacks for him cause he always forgot to bring his own, I finally ended up in front of the gym out of breath but I quickly caught it as I approached the gym doors.

It was huge and I had no idea where they were, I looked at a little map that was on the mall of where all the matches were located. I scanned to see if I could find Karasuno and I did, I immediately made my way over there so I wouldn't be so late. I mad it to the second floor as I approached the doors, I opened them immediately spotting his team on the far right side.

They were doing warmups, so I made it on time, I ran down the stairs as a spotted yachi and some older guy. "Yachi hey!" I called out as I made it besides her, "[Y/N]!! You made it" yachi spoke "oh this is Shimada" "and this is [Y/N] Noyas-" "Man I am freaking out here" we suddenly heard as we turned to were it was coming from. It was Noyas sister? If I could remember correctly, "stuff like this gets my panties in a twist" "so I guess you guys have been taking care of my little ryū for me, I'm saeko his big sister" that makes more sense.

She began yelling down at the court for Tanaka, both him and noya turned around "BIG SISTER" he shouted as he began moving his arms up and down. "He's so adorable" I thought as we made eye contact "HEY BEAUTIFUL!!" He shouted towards me as I waved back, "wait are you two?" Saeko questioned. She suddenly wrapped her arm around my shoulders pressing me up against her, "NOYA SHES SO PRETTY, HOW LONG" "I KNOW RIGHT, 3 WEEKS" when he said that everyone wanted to question him but the whistle blew starting the game.

                                  ———

We watched as the game began they started off with a quick attack but the other team didn't seem so surprised. "They've been keeping pace with us the whole time, we've stayed neck and neck neither team been able to pull away from the other" shimada spoke observational. These games always have me on the edge of my seat, "well I see what they're doing, wakuna has a blocker focused on only hinata" To be honest wasn't paying attention to the game so much just Noya.

Until Asahi spiked, "Good job asahi" he was such a good team player i don't know why it made him even more attractive I guess it was because he was so positive. I couldn't even focus on my beloved because of that dudes family and asahi a spikes, I decided to just pay attention bc that's what I could do. The ball kept going back and forth between the two teams as Daichi I think his name was was continues going for the ball.