𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"I see why you like her"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"I see why you like her"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

Today was Emikos birthday and she wanted to go to Miyagis beach to celebrate, which I thought was kind of weird but I didn't question it. I had to finish decorating the cake for her birthday before she came and got me, So I threw my apron on over my clothes and washed my hands.

I got the cake out of my fridge, yes my fridge, my mom thought it would be better if I had my own fridge because I'm always making something new. I took the cake that was prompted up on the cake stand out the fridge and placed it in the counter, "[Y/N] do you think I could come with you guys, to Miyagi? I wanna see nishi" Haru said jumping up and down.

I thought about it for a little as I decorated the top of the cake, "well I guess cause moms at work and your nanny canceled last minute" I said that last part a little irritated. "YAYYAYAYAY!!!" He yelled as he ran upstairs to go get ready, I placed strawberries and pieces of strawberries on the cake.

I'm not really sure why Emiko insisted on going to Miyagi but it's her birthday so it's whatever. Haru was waiting in the living room as I placed the cake in a cake box as I felt my phone vibrate on the counter.

Pinkie pie🍓
We outside so hurry🫠

"Alright come on ru" I spoke as I grabbed the cake as we headed to the door with my bag of mine and ru's changed clothes , "HEY RU!" Emiko spoke as she waved from the driver's seat. "I invited the volleyball team to tag along and yachi" "WHAT?! WHY?" She shouted as she started the car "you're the one who said they wanted a big party yet you didn't even invite anyone" I said smugly.

She began to drive and when we got close enough she wasn't anywhere near the beach but a house. Soon a guy came out with a a duffel bag, he had spiked hair and looked a little mean, "hey iwa babe" Emiko called to him. "BABE?!" I shouted as he got in the car "I thought it was time you knew" she said as she drove to the beach "how long?" I said a little disappointed.

"2 months" she replied "AND YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ALL SUMMER?!" I yelled. "Sorry" she continued driving until we made it to beach where the nekomas volleyball team had already set up everything I told them to. "Awe chefie you really went all out this year" she spoke as we all got out the car.

"KENMA!!" Haru shouted running to him, I placed the cake in one of the available coolers so the cake wouldn't melt.

Noyas POV

Apparently we're all going to the beach today, why? Because yachi was invited so we all got invited I guess it was a last summer break event before school started on Monday. We all decided to meet up there so me and Tanaka decided to head there together, "I can't wait to see kiyoko in a bathing suit" Tanaka commented, honestly I wasn't all fond of seeing kiyoko as much as I wanted to see her.