𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"the bracelet"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"the bracelet"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

"Come on [N/N] I don't wanna be late" she was currently dragging me down the streets of Miyagi only because her boyfriends school was holding a practice match aoba something. School started about 2 weeks ago but today was a Sunday "Why am I here again" I spoke as he arrived in front of the school "because you love me, ok so he said the gym is this way... bingo" she dragged me to the gym as u just let her.

We ended up on the gyms watching area or whatever, they seem to be on their first break "IWA HEYY!!" She yelled gaining the attention off everyone in the gym. I quickly hid behind her not wanting oikawa to see me, but that didn't work, "yuhooo, is that my cutie [Y/N]?" he shouted I mentally face palmed.

I moved from behind Emiko, "There she is" he spoke as I looked at the other team to see... KARASUNO? "HI NOYA, HEY YACHI!" I shouted as he was already looking my way, I waved at them as they waved back. I was a little surprised when I didn't see the bracelet I made him on his wrist.

I figured he took it off so it didn't pop or anything, I smiled while looking at him run to his spot when the whistle blew. "He's so cute when he's focused on the game" I said in awe as I stared at him while he played.

The game continued with both teams having the advantage from time to time. Aoba Johsai called for a time out, I guess they panicked since Karasunos in the lead. Emiko began fangirling about her boyfriend and how he spiked the ball, I rolled my eyes as I lead on the railings.

I saw Noya drinking his water then spotted kiyoko handing out waters. "She's got her hair up today... makes her look even more irresistible" I thought as she handed a bottle to that tall lanky player, I began to look away until something caught my eye. It was the bracelet... the bracelet I had made noya, did he give it to her?

"I'll cherish this forever"

Maybe she just has one that looks similar? Oh fuck it I need to stop being in denial, he doesn't want me and he never will... I don't understand why. I felt my eyes tear up as breathing became a little harder to do.

I felt my grip tighten around the railing as I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't seem to. The whistle blew and I immediately turned to leave, "[Y/N] where are you going?" Emiko questioned. I stopped in my tracks as I tried to say something but I couldn't.

I ran down those gym stairs as I heard Emiko call for me, I felt my tears fall down my face as I ran to who knows where. I slowed down as I felt my heart become heavy I leaned against the wall whilst I sobbed quietly, I noticed that the sun was starting to set so I decided I'd head to the train station to head home.