𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"all mine"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺Noyas POV

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"all mine"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
Noyas POV

I woke up to the heavenly smell of bacon, and it immediately woke me up. I jolted up on the couch seeing that ru hadn't been on the couch he was sleeping on, I moved the blanket that was covering my lower body and made my way to the kitchen to find [Y/N] with her hair up still wearing my clothes.

I guess she felt my presence because she spoke directly towards me, "looks like you're up how'd you sleep?" She questioned as she placed toast on a plate along with other foods "you woke up just in time breakfasts ready, I'm sorry I didn't ask beforehand I thought I'd repay you for letting us stay the night" she finished as she placed a plate in front of me and besides me. Soon Haru came running in the kitchen sitting at the dining table besides me.

"Well you can stay till you feel like leaving I'm basically free all day" I spoke as I began to eat. "Thank you but we really do have to head home asap, I have to start preparing dinner and lunches for tomorrow" she replied as she sat in front of me "lunches? How many do you make?" "About 4 sometimes 6" she made lunches for who exactly? I wish it was me id love for her to make my lunch everyday.

"I also made you a lunch as a thank you, I thought it'd be nice for you to have a lunch considering you have practice as well" she spoke softly I kind of just stared at here in awe for a moment as she was really something. "By the way you look cute with your hair down" she commented as she grabbed our plates taking them to the sink.

I had completely forgotten my hair wasn't spiked up as usual so now I looked shorter than before. I become flustered at the fact that she just called me cute, "Noya are you alright? You're all red" she questioned as she placed her hand on my forehead. There it was that touch I've been craving for so long that touch I've been needing.

Normal POV

My hand was placed on Noyas forehead only cause I was worried about him, he was all red in the face. Ru had gone to get ready for us to leave and yet I was stuck face to face with a red noya. I then moved my hand to his feel his neck to see if anyways out of ordinary but nope, it was just his heavy beating heart.

"Noya you'r hearts beating kind of fast are yo-" I suddenly felt something warm on my lips and then realized it was Noya... and he was kissing me as he held the side of my face. I was a little shocked at first until I melted into it, his hand went to the back of my neck as the other held my waist pulling me closer, yet almost pulling me out of my chair, deepening the kiss.

We soon had to pull away from each other because of our need for air. We were both panting heavily as we stared into each others eyes, I couldn't tell what that was filled with but apart of me knew if I found out I wouldn't know what to feel no matter the outcome. " I think I should go get- "yeah uhm yeah" I quickly went upstairs to his room as I changed out of his clothes.