𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"yes please beautiful"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"yes please beautiful"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

I sat in the stan's as I watched them warm up a bit, this was the last game for today and which ever team won this match was even closer to nationals. At the Interhigh preliminaries I heard they lost against them 2-1, I knew it had to be hard for them to face them again. "[Y/N]! Hey came to watch me play again?" Oikawa yelled from the court, all I could do was roll my eyes while I ignored him. With some time passing by Shimada and saeko joined me along with some other guy, "oh right this is Takinoue, and this is [Y/N] Noyas girlfriend" Shimada spoke.

The game started a little intensely, until we scored a point with Noyas and asahis attack. Then kageyama spike out, I was a little surprised Emiko wasn't here cheering for her boyfriend, "woah these guys are going tow to tow from the get go" "yeah well that may be true but I think it's time for hinata to drop one of his quick attacks" Shimada spoke. "What do you mean?" Saeko questioned "while in the previous match against Seijoh hinatas quick attack was set up at the perfect timing but it got completely snuffed, game was over".

"Well hell I'd totally wanna get back at them if I were him" I commented as we continued to watch the game. They went for a quick attack but got shut down, but Mr.lanky got under it just in time. Seems like they were all trying to get back after that failed attempt in the previous match against them, they pulled another quick attack and this one landed. We collectively cheered as the game went on.

Oh I hate this team so much, I nervously chewed on my nails as I watched the game intensely. I was a little taken aback when hinata blocked that onion hard dude, it was oikawas turn to serve and I was already in the verge of ripping my nails off. He hit the ball send a massive wave of wind to the stans, surly that landed them a point.... But it didn't it was out. I let out the breath I was holding for what felt like forever, "well [Y/N] you seem so nervous and you're not even playing" yachi spoke.

"Only because Aoba johsai is a very powerful team and they work well together, of course your guys do as well... but that baseball head looking guy is giving me a bad feeling" I spoke as held her shoulder to the guy, her soul seemed to have immediately leave her body.

The game continued with me and yachi holding eachothers hand trying to calm both our nerves down, at least we're in the lead. Seijoh scored a point and soon made a substitution, "Yachi im telling you this guy is bad news" I spoke nervously while I shook her shoulders. we both watched as said guy took the another players spike, we all started in shock at how powerful it was... but it was out.

We both laughed it off and cheered, "We took the first set!!" We both shouted. "Oh yachi, this baseball dude makes me wanna puke" I told her holding her shoulders, this time it was asahi turn to spike and it was out. Then oikawas and it was out, and Noya called it his reflexes are amazing "you are down atrociously [Y/N]" "oh shush" MAD DOG" someone shouted as the baseball guy spiked.

"Mad dog? What a dumb name" the were taking the lead and it was getting annoying that 16 made 3 points in a row, we were able to get some points back but not enough. That mad dog dude was going to hit from the side again but it hit the net, "why is this looking like more of a practice game since 16 joined" I questioned leaning on the railing. His spike was so powerful not even Noya could receive it.

No one was letting that gap widen between them, "I honestly hate that 16" I spoke as I gripped the railing. We seen them call for that 3rd year setter as a sub for who knows, "oikawa serves are so annoying" I spoke as the whistle blew they had sub number 2 for Mr.lanky. Number 16 had received Sugawaras serve but he was too low making him late to attack, we all cheered as we scored a point.

"Oooaaa they just pulled off a two setter!!" I shouted "huh?! More of your tactical terms, so then that makes a a tactical one point 2 setter" she spoke as I nodded "kinda long" Shimada commented.

                                 ———

The gym fell silent as the ball hit the ground, Everyone erupted into cheers after the whistle had blew. Me yachi and Seako hugged eachother as we. Cheered "GOOD JOB YOU GUYS!!!" they soon thanked and shook the hand of the other teams, they began cheering themselves laughing enjoying the victory.

We headed downstairs as we all ran to them "HEEYY! YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL BADASSES" "SO COOL" THE COOLEST" when we got to them Saeko punched Tanakas Chest, while Noya immediately hugged me "Hey beautiful, did you see me out there?" He questioned as he released me "Of course I did you were like voom then bam then vosh and blam" I mimicked the positions while I he laughed.

"What's so funny?" I questioned as I pushed his shoulder slightly, "nothing you're just so cute" he replied as he held my hand. I felt my face get hot as he smiled at me, "come one guys the bus is here" their coach yelled as they began gathering their stuff. I completely forgot we wouldn't be going to the same destination, "so I'll call you when I get home?" I questioned as we walked to the bus.

"Umm no we're taking the train to your house, I wanna spend the night with you" he spoke as he slightly swung our held hands. "but your match for tomorr-" "it'll be fine I promise I already planned this out" he replied as he said his goodbyes to the team as we began walking to the train station. "so you always seem to have this stuff planned out huh?" I spoke, he was holding mine and his bag and he wouldn't let me take it.

"Of course,.. but we'll  have to leave extremely early so we can make it on time" he spoke, we approached the train station as he let me walk the stairs in front of him considering it was a slim area.

.
.
.
We sat besides eachother while we rode the train. Noya kept dozing off be he wouldn't fully rest a bit, "just take a quick nap till our stop" I told him as he now looked more awake. "I'm fine I'm not tired" I placed his head on my shoulder resting his had on mine, "rest for a little you had a long day" he was quiet for a moment until I felt him relax.

Then our stop came I sat up a bit while he looked annoyed, I held is hand as we exited the train. "You can sleep as soon as we get there or do you want me to make you something to eat?" I question a half awake Noya, "yes please beautiful" he replied. I smiled to myself as he began speed walking to my house.

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺