𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"CONGRATULATIONS" ≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"CONGRATULATIONS"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

The day was finally here, exam day... I was already tired and exams haven't even started yet i have Emiko watch ru for the weekend I'm gone since my mom will be working on a house outside of town for a bit. "alright students and the test begins now" I flip my papers over as I begin work, "easy as pie"

———
The bell rung signaling that the test was officially over, I stretched my arms as I looked over to see Emiko asleep on her desk. I let out a soft smile as i woke her up so she wouldn't end up in school for the rest of the day, "pinkie exams are over and it's club time" she immediately jump up as she stretched her arms, we gathered our things as we headed our to our clubs. "So how's the art club?" I asked as we walked to our clubs "it's not bad I have to do a portfolio on someone and that's someone is you, I'll draw you and take some pictures to add to them" she said as she walked to her art club "I'll see later".

We bid our goodbyes as I headed to the down to the gym, I opened the door as I placed my gym shoes on the gym floor as I changed my shoes. "Hey [Y/N]" I heard half the team greet, "alright team line up" tetsurō yelled at as I stoop next to him. "Alright guys exams are over but that still doesn't guarantee any of you the go ahead for the weekends training camp here, until we get results back" he finished as Yamamoto and inuoka sulked. "I know I aced that quiz because of [Y/N]'s notes, thanks a lot gorgeous" Yamamoto said as he started posing.

"It's no problem im always glad to help" I smiled at him and he seemed to faint as Fukunaga and Inuoka caught him, " OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?" I panicked as I began to go check on him but tetsurō stopped me, " I think it's better if you stay away from him for the time being short stack" tetsurō said with a dumb founded face. "All right team get to running laps" just as that they started running around the gym, I set the gym as the boys continued they're exercises.

———

"Alright guys it's time for you guys to get your test papers back" the teacher said as most of the class groaned or just slammed their head on the table. She began to head out our papers face down. Everyone seemed so nervous even Emiko and I but I took a deep breath as the teacher gave use the permission to flip over our papers. Most of the class either start to cry or cheer, I didnt flip my over yet because of my overthinking, "If I failed this test means no Tokyo and if I failed then everyone I tutored over the weekend has failed too, oh please don't let me be a failure" I flipped my papers over and.....

I stared at my papers as I saw Emiko turn around from her desk, "So did you passed?" She asked as her head rested on her hand with a grin on her face, "did you?" I asked, we stared at eachother until we both laugh, "y'know it!!" We said in unison as we high-fived the final bell rung signaling it was time go home.