𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"I love you [Y/N]"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"I love you [Y/N]"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

"What a jerk?!" Emiko spoke has we sat in class, it was lunch time and she was ranting about how much of a dick Noyas been lately. "Have you spoken to him lately?" I shook my head while I looked out the window, it was spring meaning the flowers on the trees had began to bloom. The white flowers always fell I nicely beside the cherry blossom tree.

"[Y/N]... do you still love him?" She questioned, I turned towards her, she looked a little saddened. I know I still do have feelings for him but why? He doesn't share those same feelings, so why do I still have them? "I do, but I'm not sure why" I told her "it's because you believe you guys could still be something... you're over looking what he did with all the good memories you guys made" she replied while grabbing my hand.

"You need to talk to him and tell him how you feel" she continued as the bell rung. She turned back around in her seat as we waited for the teacher to start class, do I really have to talk to him? I mean I don't really have anything to say to him nor do I want to face him right now.

I stared out my window as looked at the cherry blossom tree in the center of the inner yard, the wind was blowing making the flowers petals fly around. "Around this time I'd usually make macaroons... I guess I can make them when I get home, or probably tomorrow since practices today" I thought as the teacher walked in.

                                 ———

Now it's Saturday afternoon, Haru sat on the couch watching one of his shows, while I was in the kitchen... baking like always. I was making little moons and suns for my cupcakes, I decided to make the moons out of little cakepops and just add little details with some edible dust. I had just finished securing the cake in the stick until the doorbell rung.

I saw ru turn towards me from the kitchen with only his eyes peeking from above the couch, "I'll get it ru" I spoke as I placed the cakepop on the pan of parchment paper. The doorbell rung again, and again... and again, "hold on!" I shouted as I just finished washing my hands wiping them on my apron.

I approached the door as whoever kept knocking, "do you have no patience's?" I said as i opened the door. "No not really" I heard, it was that familiar yet unfamiliar voice "Noya?" I questioned in a whisper as I was staring straight at him. "Can you talk to me now?" I quickly closed the door until he stopped it, "[Y/N-" I quickly stepped outside closing the door behind me.

"Noya, why are you here?" I questioned in a whisper, "you weren't answering my text how else was I supposed to get to you?" He also spoke in a whisper "well obviously I don't want to talk you" I spoke in an other whisper "why do you keep whispering?!" "What do you want Noya?". He was silent for a moment, "why have you been Ignoring me? And I know you have because yachi told me, and she told me you saw something and you have to tell me because it's been killing me not talking to you" he spoke in one breath.