𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"Would you like one?"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"Would you like one?"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

I sat in my class staring at my book as the class filled with chatter, the only thing I could really think about was meeting up with Noya before the camp. I can only imagine how awkward it would be considered we wouldn't know what to talk about, "whatcha thinking about?" Emiko spoke as he rested her head on her hand facing me. "Anyway I think we should hang like out this weekend because like I'll be bored and we didn't do anything last week" she spoke as he laid on my desk "oh I can't this week I have plans" "you made plans without me?" She said a bit sadden.

I felt bad considering she was right we didn't hang out last week nor did I tell her about the training camp, "Do you remember yachi? From middle school?" I questioned as she jolted her head up. "Yachi? Oh yeah yachi, she had moved to Miyagi last year and we had lost contact because she kept losing her phone".

"Well she's goes to karasuno she's one of the managers for the volleyball team and I got her number" I spoke softly. "Is that who you made plans with?" She questioned, I stayed silent for a bit until I finally decided to speak "no..." it was silent between us for a bit. "Then wh-" "I met this boy that goes there last weekend and we made plans for this weekend" I spoke as I played with my nails as I felt ny cheeks heat up. She was quiet so I looked at her to find her eyes sparkling with a huge smile on her face, "CHEIFE MET A BOY??" she squealed, I tried to quiet her down but it was no used as she just continued asking questions.

                                 ———

I opened the gym door placing my school shoes on the ground. Practice just ended and I was tired I didn't even know why, "[Y/N] why do you look so dead" kenma asked as he walked beside me not looking up from his game  "do I really look that bad?" "Yup" tetsurō commented "oh shut up you oversized roster" "oh I'm so hurt" he faked pouted. I groaned as I continued walking to the exit with kenma, "Hey hold up shorty"

———

I flopped on my bed as I let out a groan, i picked my head up resting on my chin staring at my wall. I closed my eyes as my mind wondered to Noya, his big brown eyes were so mesmerizing they just drew you in his cute little smile- I quickly jolted up as I felt my face heat up. "oh Noya what are you doing to me" I whispered to myself I felt my phone buz as I looked over to my bag, I quickly went to get my phone to see who was calling me and is Emiko, "TELL ME!" I heard her yell as I moved the phone from my ear.

"Tell you what?" I asked as I gently placed the phone against my ear "About this boy you're meeting this weekend" she spoke "oh Noya well there isn't much to say I don't know him that well that's the whole point of the hang out" "so it's a date?" She commented as I felt my checks burn. "Nothing like that it's just something for us to get to know each other better I promise" I spoke softly "whatever you say chefie".