𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"SURPRISE!!"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"SURPRISE!!"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

7 years later

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!!" I felt someone tug at the blanket that was wrapped around me, "Mommy, get up" I suddenly felt something soft hit my face. I jolted up as I saw kaito seated on my lap, "did you just Hit me?" I questioned a little puzzled "I'm sorry but this is an emergency, come!" He spoke as he jump off my lap onto the floor as his little feet ran out the room. I stayed in bed for a little trying to figure out what was going on, "Mom! Come on!" He shouted from the door way.

I pulled the covers from over me, swinging my legs over the bed sliding my slippers on. I made my way to the stairs as I heard voices coming from downstairs, "did you get your mother?" I heard as I made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see both kaito and Yū standing next to eachother hands behind their back, "what's the emergency?" "SURPRISE!!" They shouted as Yū revealed a plate of breakfast.

"awe you guys made me breakfast?" I spoke as Kaito ran and hug my legs, "It was my idea" he spoke flashing his tooth smile. I picked him up as he continued, " I thought we'd make you breakfast bc you always make me breakfast on my birthday... and I don't know when your birthday is so I did it on mine" I gave him a little kiss on the cheek as i walked over to Yū as he placed the plate on the kitchen island, he placed one hand on my lower back as he kissed my cheek. "Good morning beautiful, Now eat while I get this little dinosaur ready" he spoke as he took kaito out of my arms.

Me and Yū have been married for about 7 years now, right after high school he popped the question. He was now taller than me so I couldn't tease him much anymore, After high school he decided to continue playing volleyball and soon became a professional while I got my own restaurant. We had Kaito after the first year we got married and todays his 6th birthday, He take after his father more and it's amazing having a mini Yū running around.

Kaito had his dad's brown and blonde hair while he had my [E/C] eyes, he was extremely energetic and blunt but shy at certain times. One thing he'd let everyone know about him is that he really loved Dinosaurs, he'd love to study them and dress up as one. As for everyone else we all kept in touch most stayed with volleyball while others had different plans, Yū is pretty famous so it's hard trying to do basic shopping but they're not as crazy and give us our space when needed.

.
.
.
We arrived to the museum as this is where kaito wanted to be at for his birthday, only for the dinosaur fossils. "Mommy! Daddy! Let's go to the Dinosaur area" he spoke while ontop of Yū's shoulders accidentally slapping his face repeatedly. "Ok ok is there anything else you would like to do?" I questioned as we headed to the fossils, "can we eat at your restaurant? With uncle Haru, and Kenma and kuroo ohh and Tanaka" he continued naming people from our high school years.

I was a little worried considering this would be a last minute notice, but Yū just nodded signaling he had everything covered.

We spent most of our time looking at fossils, and buying Kaito whatever he wanted which wasn't much. It was getting a little late as we left the museum, "Now let's feed this hungry dinosaur" Yū spoke as we headed to the car. The sky was a little dark making the city of Tokyo extremely vibrant, "it's beautiful at night y'know this sight never gets old" I spoke.

"Yeah but you're a better sight" he spoke as he drove to my restaurant. "Oh shush"

We arrived at my restaurant and once we stepped through the door it was empty with only our friends seated at a table already, "Hey guys!" Yū spoke grabbing their attention. Kaito immediately ran to them as they showered him with gifts and his favorite snacks, "how'd you'd get them all here on short notice?" I asked Yū as he held my hand. "It's a secret let's just enjoy this moment while it last" he spoke softly as we walked to the table.

It was refreshing to see everyone once again after so many years and Kaito was happy to see them more than ever. This was something I wouldn't have expected my life would turn into but Im proud it did.

3rd POV

Kuroo watched as [Y/N] sat clinging onto Noya, even after 7 years he still couldn't get rid of his feelings for her. "Staring is only going to make it worse" Kenma spoke drinking out of his glass, "She has a family now, and the more you reminiscing about the past and you're missed chances will only make it worse,... move on" he finished while Kuroo looked away at the table letting out a heavy sigh.

"Yeah you're right but I mean I've loved her since we were young, even if I wanted to move on it'll take a while..." seeing her happy was the only thing he ever dreamed of and even if it wasn't with him, atleast she's happy.

THE END
─── ⋆✩⋆ ───

THE END≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺