𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"I'm nishinoya yū"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"I'm nishinoya yū"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

My alarm went off at 5:00am in the morning signally it was time for me to get ready before tetsurō showed up. He said he'd be here at 5:30 yet I doubt that so properly 5:50 latest. I hoped in the shower, just a light a quick one, when I got out the time was 5:15 I quick threw my track suit on and touched up my hair as I ran down the stairs to make breakfast for ru and emiko it shouldn't take that long probably about 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door as I went to answer it and it was a half asleep emiko with her duffel bag, "come on in I'm making some breakfast for you two and I'll be leaving soon" I said as ru came running down the stairs.

"Why are you up so early ru?" I questioned as I made their plates, "I wanted to say bye to you before you go" he sat at the table with emiko as I placed their plates on the table, the door bell rang once again as I quickly took my apron off as I went to go answer it, "good we needed you bright eyed and bushy tailed short stack" tetsurō said as I let him in. "Just give me one minute" I ran upstairs to grab something I needed to give to emiko and as I got back downstairs she was stuffing her face, "emiko here, this is the money my mom gave me in case of emergencies use it only when it's an emergency I also left a little recipe book of ru's favorite" I told her with a stren voice as he nodded, "well bye ru I'll see you in a week ok?"

I patted his head and placed a light kiss on his forehead, "can I get one two" emiko asked with a fake pout, I rolled my eyes playfully as I gently kissed her forehead. Before heading out I grabbed my toast putting it in my mouth as I went to the door to put my shoes on. "Bye bye chefie/ [N/N]" ru and emiko said in unison has both me and tetsurō waved at them closing the door.

In the house

"So can we have pizza for dinner ko?" Ru asked, "definitely"

———

Everyone made it on time as they all either went back to sleep or talked to eachother, I went to go get the the gym ready a little as I noticed a sock in the storage room, I immediately knew whose it was. I went to the boys room as I held the sock out through the crack of the door, "Inuoka I found your sock but it was in the storage room. "OH THANK YOU [Y/N], THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PAIR"

I chuckled as I went to the girls room and started to settle down a little no one was here so but the nerves kept getting to me so I tried to calm down. I took out my little baking sketch book as I started to design a cake for emiko considering her birthday is just about less than a month away I couldn't choose what color I should make the frosting it was complicated bc her favorite color changes every other day, It's been about 30 minutes as I stayed in the girls room it got a little hot so I ended up taking my jacket off leaving me in my black shirt and track suit pants, I saw some other managers coming in and out as they greeted me and made small talk but when then left I all by myself.

Suddenly someone burst into the room shaking me out of my concentration, "[Y/N]!! COME ONE KARASUNOS HERE I WANNA-" Yamamoto yelled soon yaku pushed him aside "you can't just burst into a girls room like that next time knock, but as he was saying the last school just arrived and he wanted to introduce you. I laughed a little as I quickly got up as they leaded me out to the other bus. We made it outside but for some reason Yamamoto stared faking crying, "WOAHHH THEY'RES TWO OF THEM, ONES THE SEXY KIND AND ONES THE CUTE KIND, IM NOT WORTHY OF SUCH BLESSING"

I panicked lightly jogged over to see what was making him so loud, "Moto are you ok? Did anything happen what's going on??" I held his shoulders as he was kneeled on the Grund, "get off the ground you don't wanna get your uniform dirty" I looked up to see two girls standing in front of him one with dark blue hair and one with short blonde hair but she kinda seemed familiar- "yachi?" "[Y/N]?!" she ran up to me as we gave each other a hug, "it's been so long" I said as we broke the hug, "i know, wow you look so different..." "you think? I haven't changed much and I still love baking and cooking".

"Woah whos that?" I heard a voice say, I turned around to see a short boy with his hair spiked up and with a little blonde part hanging out in the front he was honestly kinda cute , "This right here is our new manager and she's the whole package sexy and cute all in one" Yamamoto spoke as I grabbed his hands between mine. "Hey I'm [L/N] [Y/N] 2nd year here at nekoma" he stared at me a little flustered for a moment as I then I realized how close we were "sorry for getting up in your bubbly I was just a little excited that's all" I let go of his hands as I stood back a little, "No it's fine I'm nishinoya yū it's nice to met you [L/N]." He said as he held my hands again, "You can just call me [Y/N]" "and you can just call me noya" we stared as into eachothers eyes and smiled for what felt like eternity.

"[Y/N] let's go" I heard Tetsurō call snapping me out of my daze, "well I'll chat with you later noya k?" I said as I made my way to tetsurō, "yeah..." I heard as I continued walked away. "Seems like you made a new friend" tetsurō started "yeah and he's kinda cute" I chuckled.

Noya's POV

I watched as [Y/N] walked away with roosterhead, "looks like you've got a little girlfriend already noya" tanaka joked as I got a little flustered, "what? No! I just think she's pretty that all" i whispered the last part a little flustered. "It doesn't matter anyway I only have my eyes on kiyoko and no one else will distract me from that." I stated as I began walking away to the gym, "[Y/N], [Y/N] such a pretty name for a pretty girl, what?! No! What am I think I only have eyes for kiyoko and I won't let some girl distract me from that fact" I thought as I slapped my face and jogged to the gym.

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺