𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"I knew you could do it"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"I knew you could do it"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

Todays the last day for the camp and our first game today was against Karasuno , "I finally have an excuse to watch him playing today" I thought as I stood next to our coaches, they blow the whistle signaling the game was about to begin. "Surfs up fukunaga" Yaku shouted "bring it on" the number 10 shouted "cocky arent ya".

The game went on with us taking the lead 1-0, "nice receive" number 5 yelled as number 10 did his quick attack with lev almost stoping it, "So close.." I said while chewing on my pen, "you seem into this game don't you [Y/N]" coach Naoi said "yeah I want us to stop that stupid quick attack" I replied as we continued watching the game. Final lev was able to stop the quick attack as I had to hold my excitement in, the guys cheered as it was kenmas turn to serve, kenma seemed to notice something as he called lev over.

"Tanaka!" Noya yelled as Tanaka received the ball sending it to the setter, I watched the ball as number 10 jump for the ball. as lev was about to jump he quickly changed his direction to where number 3 was blocking his spike. "I didn't even noticed he was trying to spike as well" I said as I wrote in my journal, "it's a one touch" lev shouted as yaku received it sending it to kenma, "chance ball!" Kenma sent it to lev as he nailed his spike.

Discussion time was now over as they quick got their heads into the game, "COVER COVER!" "LEFT" "double block" yaku yelled as Yamamoto spiked "got it", they setter received the ball before touching the ground as the captain passed it to number 3... but both number 3 and 10 jumped causing a collision between the two as number 10 seemed focused primarily on just the ball and not his surroundings. Now the team seemed more nervous than ever.

The set ended with us taking the win as Karasuno did flying laps. "Good job guys" I cheered as I passed out water bottles and towels, "I finally stopped that quick attack did you see it [Y/N]?" Lev said as I handed him a towel "Yes I did lev you were amazing, you all were".

Our next watch was with ubugawa while Karasuno was up against fukurōdani and to no surprise they lost. Todays matches were quickly over as everyone began to leave, just as I was about to clean the gym I heard a soft voice call after me, "Hey [Y/N] we're about to leave and I wanted to say goodbye before I left" I quickly ran to her with a little panic in my eyes, "you guys are getting ready to leave? do you perhaps think Noya will give me his number if I asked for it?" I said a little flustered.

Suddenly she grabbed my hand leading me outside as I saw them waiting outside the bus, "you can do this [Y/N]" I took a deep breath as I quickly jog towards them, "Noya wait up!" I slowed down my pace as I stood in front of him, "yeah what's up [Y/N]?" He spoke as he looked at me with his pretty brown eyes. "Can I have your number? We can probably hang out some time" I said as i felt my cheeks heat up but I kept my composure, "y-yeah" he replied as we began to exchange information, "I'll text later k?" I said as I waved at him, "yeah I'll be look forward to it" he said as he waved back getting on the bus.