𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"are you ok?"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"are you ok?"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

The time was around 5:24am as I had just finished my putting my clothes on. For some reason I was wide awake when usual I would be half awake but i guess it's the excitement of getting to spend time with Noya all week, I couldn't get the fact that he liked his team manager out of my head but maybe it was just a compliment, regardless I was gonna let this ruin my week. I checked my phone for the time and I had enough time to eat something.

As I began to eat my breakfast my mind began to wonder to kiyoko. I didnt really get to talk to her much nor did I care to but she was really pretty, I get to see yachi again which is another bonus but what did kiyoko have that u didn't...

My 5:50 alarm quickly snapped me out of my thought as I quickly put my shoes on heading out the door towards the school, then realizing I forgot my bag. I went to back inside to grab the back I left beside the door as I then headed towards the school.

Once we all arrived at the school we all loaded the bus, I sat in my usual front seat and tetsūro decided to set next to me today. "I thought you would be with kenma" "well I'm with you today" he replied, the drive began and I instantly feel asleep.

                                  ———

I was so excited to see Noya I couldn't even contain myself, we were waiting for the last team to arrive which is karasuno considering we arrived not to long ago."Are you ok [Y/N]?" Lev asked "yeah I'm perfectly fine why do you ask?" "Because you're literally bouncing up and down" he replied.

I stop doing so as I tired to calm down. "I'm sorry I'm just excited for the karasuno team to get here" I had as I rubbed my neck, "why is that?" He asked I quickly become flustered as I didn't wanna tell him the main reason but I could tell him a lie and he'll immediately believe it because it's lev.

"Because I want to kick there butts obv" I shouted as i put my hands on my hips, "yeah I can't wait to show them what nekomas future ace can do" lev replied "you need to get your receives together before you do anything" yaku commented. "Karasuno here" Kai shouted as me and lev ran to the bus area, "Hinata are you any taller yet?" Lev shouted towards kenma and hinata.

I tried to spot Noya and bingo I did, "NOYA!!" I yelled as I engulfed him in a hug, I pulled away to find him completely limp with a nose bleed. "Oh my god are you ok?" I asked concern, his face was completely red and his nose wouldn't stop bleeding. I took out my handkerchief and placed it on his nose. "He should be fine I take it from here" Tanaka said as I nodded.

                                  ———

The first games started and we didn't play till after so I decided to watch karasuno and fukurodani and it wasn't going very well. The ginger spiker kept missing his spikes but at the same time the setters set weren't connecting, they even tried to pull off a synchronized attack but failed. "LEAVE IT TO ME" Noya shouted as he came up from the back to do a set but... he failed.

I chuckled a little bit at his face and he looked at me but I quickly looked away, "i guess the whole team's growing huh" I said "yup" tetsūro replied. "So you guys dating yet?" He asked I felt my cheeks burn as I hit his shoulder lightly "no we're just friends" "that hug said otherwise always killed him stuffing him in your boobs" he pointed out "oh shut up".

The game continued and unsurprisingly karasuno lost meaning it was our turn.

The games had continued at it was 3 lost and 6 wins for us and just loses for karasuno just penalty's. The day came to an and the boys continued to practice while I did manager things, yachi was help the duo with their attack and my guys were practicing with fukurodani so I didn't really have to help. "Hey [Y/N], do you mind helping me with my sets" I heard as I looked at the gym door to find Noya in the doorway.

I gave him a small smile as I nodded, "of course nishi" I replied.

We've been practicing for about 40 minutes until we decided to take a break, we sat on the gym floor besides Eachother as we saw people exiting the gym. "You're sets are getting a little better Noya" I spoke "you think, I wish it wasn't so hard" "you'll be a pro bye the end of this don't stress" I let out a light chuckle as he sat in silence.

"Oh do you need a rag? You're kind of sweaty" I grabbed a fresh towel of the beach as I patted his face with it gently. "There" I gave him the towel as he wouldn't take his eyes of something, I followed his eyes to see kiyoko helping out his other teammates. "Wow she really is beautiful Noya" "yeah I know" I turned to him and to my surprise he was already staring at me.

"Well I think I'll call it a night, I'll see you tomorrow superstar" I got up taking my leave "see ya" I heard as I walked away from the gym the only thing being heard were my footsteps.

                               ———

The next morning I was on cook duty along with some other managers, I was serving them and some were cooking. "Here you go moto" I spoke "thank you goddess sent from the heavens I shall savor every bit of it" he spoke as he left, I chuckled as the next person step forward "hey [Y/N]"

Noyas POV

"Hey Noya" she replied with a bright smile that amazing smile that seem to make me smile as well, "make sure to give me lots of food I need it so I'll have energy for today" she nodded as she gave a extra of everything "wait you cook too?" I questioned as I realized she was in the kitchen "of course I do I make lunches daily" she replied as she finished serving my food.

"Will this be enough for you?" She questioned I nodded as I thanked her headed to my table "Tuskishima eat up so you'll have some energy" I told him slamming my tray on the table "look at you you're such a fat ass" "what you'd call me? I'm gonna make you pay for that"I shouted as I went around the table and started messing with his glasses, "stop it you're gonna mess up my glasses"

.
.
.
All day have been penalty's for us with the running and I was exhausted. "Everyone the shinzin high club parents came they brought us watermelon" we heard one of the team managers, we headed outside as we ate our watermelon to not get the gym floor messy. I caught myself scouting the yard for [Y/N] only to find her handing out watermelon to some of the other teams players.

I couldn't help but feel a sting of what I hope was jealousy as I watched their interaction. I could see her become a little flustered so why not jump in? "Hey Pastry, is it ok if I have another one?" I said walking towards her. "Oh of course noya" she said hold the plate out in front of me, I thanked her as I began starting small talk until we had to start again.

It came out to just more penalty's

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺