𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"Karasuno?"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"Karasuno?"
─── ⋆✩⋆ ───

As me and Emiko walked through the halls of nekoma it was loud way too loud. The day just ended meaning everyone's either on there way home, club or just roaming the halls. "Ohh did I tell you I joined the boys volleyball team as their manager?" I questioned as she stopped in her tracks.

"NO! YOU DIDNT" she cried, as she hugged my side, "oh my god chefie don't leave me,youalwaystellmeeverythinganditsneverlatedontleavemewho'llcookmelunch?andlistentomyverylongstories??" She rambled on. Chefie was the nickname she gave me mainly because I cook and bake for her. I only allow her to call me that because she made it and she doesn't like when other people call me that.

"I'm not leaving you pinkie, I just forgot to tell you plus I was tired after yesterday". I said patting her head, her face lit up as we continued walking.

We parted ways as I went to change in the locker room. After I was done changing I hurried to the gym to find the guys doing laps around campus, "hey guys!" I jogged over to the remaining of the guys which were the 3rd years.

"Hey [n/n], oh by the way we'll be having a two-day long training camp with some other schools here" tetsurō said as he clapped signaling the last two team members to run.

"what schools?", "Fukurodani, Shinzen, Ubugawa and Karasuno" tetsurō respond as he gestured for me to run with him. I accepted as we started running together, "Karasuno?" I questioned as he nodded "I had a friend who went there I wonder how she's doing" I said as I started running faster than him.

He caught on smirking picking up his pace, me and tetsurō have always been very competitive with eachother. No matter the category we'd always make it competitive.

______

As we all returned back to the gym I handed out everyone water bottles, sadly tetsurō won our little race.

"Ok everyone gather around we have a few things that need to be said" coach nekomata said clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. I took my spot besides him and coach naoi as the boys sat on the floor, "As you all know we have a two-day training camp coming up in a month, but since exams are in that same week in order for you guys to go you'll have to pass all your exams" he stated.

Nobody seem to look worried except for Yamamoto and inuoka. I looked at Coach Nekoma he nodded giving me the go ahead, "if anyone needs help with any subject I'll be glad to help" I said softly. I hate talking in front of people it's so nerve racking especially when I barley know them.