𝐂𝐇. 61 / 𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲

Nahmir would, in no doubt, be filled with vexation if he seen how Yéri has been handled these past two days

Nahmir would, in no doubt, be filled with vexation if he seen how Yéri has been handled these past two days. He hasn't been taking her absence well, neither has Fawnlei, who's been running him stark mad about her sisters whereabouts. He couldn't blame the little girl, he wondered where Yéri was, too. He was in dire pain, so torn he's contacted the city of Compton Police Department. Hence them being his ally by pay.

Normally he wouldn't ask for their help, but what was he to do? His girl was out there somewhere and he knew it. Her location was unavailable, so he couldn't pinpoint her. All he knew is Yéri was last seen at Izzia's Cafe.

They were able to find Yéri on video, for they had street cameras all over the crime infested area tailored on the telephone poles.

Nahmir stood, hovering over the detective, his eyes glued to the screen. His heart throbs at the blurry sight of a oblivious Yéri walking between two buildings, going into the semi-tiny alleyway. Why would she do such a doltish thing? Alleyways were dangerous, especially for a woman. When she's back in his view, he's not letting her out of his sight ever, again! This hurts too much, killing him softly.

"Is that her?" Ms. Veretta, the chief of the station asks, looking up at the man who was gazing at the movements of Yéri on the screen.

"Yeah, that's her...zoom in," he retorts as Ms. Veretta clicks her mouse, causing the video to pan in. They could see a man hop out of his vehicle, ready to attack his target.

Nahmir pierces his lips, "Stop the video."

She rewinds the video, stopping it at a certain frame where the man's face was blurry, but visible. Nahmir squints his eyes, trying to make out the blurry pixels of the man's features, "There a way you could make the resolution better?"

"I can only try," Ms. Veretta clicks through the settings, finding a tool to even out the blurring of media. Once she did, Nahmir's jaw was ajar before his nose turns up.

"Should've fuckin' known it was his bitch ass," he becomes angry as she resumes the video, seeing Yéri struggle, kicking around before a cloth was placed over her external respiratory system. Seeing her stop struggling and able to be carried away made Nahmir's temper rise. His blood was boiling, Ms. Veretta had noticed.

"Well, you have any social media of this person? We can definitely track him down by an IP Address."

"Yeah, fasho," he was a step closer to getting his baby back. She belonged with and to him.

"Ah!" Yéri screams as she's being abused by Terrell. Her once clear, beautiful, sugar brown skin was now tattered with marks and bruises, leaving her black and blue.

"Didn't I tell you to fuckin' wake up, bitch?!" Terrell growls before pulling the green covers off her tired, nude body.

She curls into a fetus position, her voice wavering, "I'm tired..." it was the truth. Terrell has been on her every since last night, using her body for his satisfaction at every hour he wanted to. She felt fatigued and weak. She was hoarse from all the screaming she endured by Terrell being the culprit. She's barely eaten, hence being used as a sex doll.