𝐂𝐇. 72 / 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

Soft R&B music play softly in the background as it was in the wee hours of morning

Soft R&B music play softly in the background as it was in the wee hours of morning. Nahmir and Yéri still lay on the black sofa, nude as their born before Nahmir awakened by the buzzing of his phone that reside in his grey jeans on the white marbled floor. Leaning over a snoozing Yéri, he picks his phone from his pocket, seeing it was 5:30 in the morning. Silently sighing, he quietly stands from the sofa, careful to not awaken the sleeping beauty.

He shivers as the air conditioning that blew through the vents above him blown cool, icy air onto his warm skin that Yéri helped keep insulated while having skin to skin contact with her all night. He walks towards a linen closet within the halls, fetching an orange throw for Yéri to keep warm.

As he lays the fabric on her body, she awakens, "You're gone? Baby, you just got out the Pen," she stretches. Her mind remembers last night about what he had admitted to her, but she pushes the thought away as they were long past it.

He picks his clothes along with hers from the ground, "I know, but I got a lot of shit on my plate, right now. You wanna keep your robe?" he asks as he rubs his eyes.

"Yes, please," he thrown it on the arm of the black velvet sofa.

"R'd. I'm also gone hit up the studio later, Imma make sure I shoot you the address if youn got nothing going on today. I know imma be stressed as hell after walking into the office. I know about you owning your own business and I'm proud of you, that's what I like to see," he yawns before heading towards the stairs.

She lightly smiles, "Thank you. When are you officially going to be living here? I don't want you to be going from one house to another that looks just like it."

Nahmir was going to keep his old mansion, just incase if anyone one of his enemies get too big headed and try to hunt him down, once again. He didn't want them finding his new mansion, that's where his family resides from harm and abduction. He had exclusively made sure the mansion wasn't searchable, he didn't even have a street name for it, or a house number.

"Imma be here most of the time, but imma keep my old house for other purposes. Also, I apologize about that weak shit I told you last night," he sincerely apologized.

"I apologize, too. Thank you for apologizing."

He hums, "Okay, baby, go back to sleep. Imma see you in the PM."

Yéri turns over, going back to sleep within seconds as Nahmir made his way upstairs. After climbing the cold grand steps, he enters their bedroom before walking towards the sliding glass mirror door closet, walking in and seeing what he had within there.

     He had found his duffle bag he'd left months ago, unzipping the zipper and delving in. In it, he finds his outfit of an all red gothic 'Supreme' bomber jacket, white polo shirt, denim jeans, undergarments, Gucci belt, and his AF1s in 'Taiwan'. He also found his frameless red tinted sunglasses in the front pocket. His outfit in no doubt would be heat.