𝐂𝐇. 39 / 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⍟

STRONG
MATURE
CONTENT
AHEAD. ✔︎

      Nahmir kisses his teeth as he sees the video still posted, "She for real playin' with me," the more he looks at the comments, the more he gotten peevish. He was finally home in Compton, LA as he was being chauffeured to his mansion. Stepping onto the tiled ground of his building, he shuts the door being saluting to the driver as they nod their head before driving away.

     It's been a week since he's been in Washington D.C. and now he's opening the doors to his house with his keys. The metal doors were put away, revealing the beautiful exterior of his champagne colored mansion. The glass framed door opens, revealing the grand staircases with the living room in the middle.

    It was quiet, a little too quiet. Yéri known he'd be back today and normally would run into his arms. Walking into his room, she wasn't there either. It was neat and tidy as if she's been keeping it up. Nahmir throws his duffle on the marble flooring before grabbing a hair tie from his sagging blue sweats, tying his long dreads(he's been growing since seventeen) into a man bun. Taking off his shirt, he walks into his bathroom to shower.

    After showering, he dries off and slips on black Nike sweat shorts and a white t-shirt with black ankle socks. A few hours had passed since he was chilling in his room, the day was darkening and Yéri still hasn't came through his door. As he thought of checking up on her, the door creaks open, revealing a curly bob. It was Yéri in a olive lingerie set with the translucent robe to match that was like the burgundy one. She was wearing his favorite color, Olive Green. He sits back onto his bed as he stares, lasciviously.

    Dimming the lights to give the room a warm hue, she sauntered over to him as he looks up at her. She looks even better in person doing it. Everything was seemly in slow motion as he takes in her appearance once more. Damn, she looked opulent. She was like a precious jewel waiting to be discovered, a pandora box waiting to be opened. Oh, how he was thrilled to unravel the beauty before him.

    Yéri climbs onto his lap, placing her hands on his shoulders, staring into his eyes as she smirks, "Welcome home, papí," she captured his lips onto her own, her lip balm tasting like cookie dough. If this wasn't inviting, he didn't know what was. They endure a soulful kiss as Nahmir slide his hands into her robe to caress her soft sides. She smelled good like cocoa butter, almost edible. He knew it was either of the three natural oils.

      Catching her off guard, he flips them over as she giggles. His lips gently kisses her neck, kissing all the right spots causing her to moan in content before whispering in her ear, "You thought I forgot, baby girl?" his right hand ran down the crease of her breasts to her stomach.

    "No," she mutters, smiling at him.

  "You think you can strut into here, thinkin' I'mma forget about all the shit you pulled I was gone?" he asks trailing his hand to her vagina before vaguely gripping the sensitive  skin of fat. She gasps, whimpering.

      "No, papí," she sighs in anticipation.

      "You been so fuckin' bad," Nahmir smugly says as he loves her body, kissing the crease of her breasts as he successfully unhooked her bra as she lifts from his soft lips touching her skin with delicacy. Her natural breasts hides in the arms of her hairless pits as they were exposed, her nipples becoming hard for the cause of the cold air. She lets him take off her robe and bra, throwing them to the side.

    "Only bad for you..." she softly spoke in a hushed tone before his lips attached to her left nipple, causing her to erupt with a moan. Sliding her panties from under her, he gives the other nipple the same attention. He was making her weak as always. Soon, her body was bare and he was between her legs, using his methods on her body without her knowing.