𝐂𝐇. 40 / 𝐦𝐨𝐛 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

Nahmir and Yéri lies in bed as he held her, gently sniffing her hair that smelled like her citrusy shampoo

      Nahmir and Yéri lies in bed as he held her, gently sniffing her hair that smelled like her citrusy shampoo. It was seven in the morning and he was wide awake as he looks out the window before him. After fifteen minutes of doing so, he moves Yéri's soft, curly black hair from covering her neck, placing light kisses on the sensitive spots.

     Her eyes flutters open as she yawns, but soon feels a rush of feel good sensations on the nape of her neck. She moans in content before stretching, it felt like the pleasure from last night was still continuing, but for now she's had enough. At least at the moment; Nahmir had turned her in a nymphomaniac with his tendencies. She tries to break from his hold, but he only held her tighter.

        She was to protest, but he implies, "You want to take a shower with me?" his voice was groggy and deep. It sounded different from all the other times they've slept together. It made her quiver.

     "I'd love to, but I don't have anything of mine up here," she told him as he let go of her body before stretching.

    "Go start the water, I'll go get it," he said as he casually pulls the comforter from under her, causing her to yelp in surprise.

     "Nahmir!" she exclaims. He only laughs as he throws his sheets on the floor, "You wanna trip? We messin' up yo' sheets next time, ma."

     "I-" Yéri starts, but smacks her lips, "there won't be a next time if you keep playin'."

      "You thinkin' you finna neglect me?" he laughs, "I'd take that shit."

     Yéri giggles, "That's rape!"

  "Yo' freaky ass will enjoy it."

          She prances her head, "Mm, yeah," she smiles, "you have a nice ass... and back," she covers her mouth as she giggles. His back was covered in scratches by Yéri. He waves her off as he exits the room with his sheets to soon return with her items.

     She prances to his bathroom towards the giant shower, going inside, sliding the glass for Nahmir to enter. Twisting the knob, she turns the water on, setting a temperature Nahmir would consider scorching. After he placed his sheets in the washer in the laundry room, he went to Yéri's room. Opening the drawers to her dresser, he found a white GUCCI t-shirt, and blue distressed boyfriend jeans. While grabbing her cocoa butter for her skin and Dove soap, he grabs her toothbrush and comb for her hair, and lord don't forget the lipgloss.

       Climbing upstairs, he walks into his room and sets the things on the naked mattress before taking the soap with him to the bathroom. The shower was now foggy, he could barely see another.

     "Yéri, why it's so damn foggy in this bitch?" he asks as he steps into the shower. She takes the soap from his hand before lathering it in her cloth. Nahmir touches the water and kisses his teeth, "This shit too damn hot," he goes to adjust the knob.