𝐂𝐇. 𝟕𝟗 / 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 ; 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐕𝟐

As Yéri fluffs her long hair while she stood in the body mirror on the closet door, draping the strands over her jet black zip up hoodie, Nahmir swept the soft strands behind her left ear; giving her a sultry kiss, "I love you," he whispers in her ear, looking in the mirror at her before them.

She gaze at him with a slight pout, "Do you? Or do you really?"

"I really do. Why you think I do the things I do."

"Which makes you..." she stares at his reflection in the mirror as he done the same, looking back and forth at her actual physique and reflection. She almost giggles as she's still under the influence, "You're so cute."

"Mhm, you want to know what else is cute?"

"What?"

"This dick."

She kisses her teeth, "Yeah–whatever. That's exactly what you think with, too."

"I want it, you want it, what's new?" he just rhymes with what she said, "But for real though, you drinking an entire bottle of Don Julio, don't do that shit again. Cause now we have to go back to the nurse over that dumb shit you did emotionally. I'm serious, Marie, don't you do that no more—"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, okay. Please don't do this while I'm in this state; I feel bad enough that I potentially harmed them. It's no excuse, but you make me so mad at times with the shit you do. Damn–dang, I have to stop cussing..."

He chuckles, "It'll definitely make your value go up if you don't have a sailor's mouth," he smiles, "I'd like that."

"You would?" she smiles back, hearing that'll please him.

"Mhm," Nahmir hugs her, rocking side to side.

"Can't believe I thought of leaving you. I don't want no one else to have you," she admits, caressing his heavily tatted arms through his jacket sleeves.

"I wouldn't think anyone would want you."

"Why you say that?" she frowns at him through the mirror.

"You've been associated with me, plus you got my name tattooed underneath your left ass cheek," he smirks, "and you my baby mama."

"Baby, ain't nothing a laser can't do," she pops her lips.

"Leave it alone, I like it there. You say you not my doll, but branded yourself like one. Look what you did, baby girl," he laughs as he lets her go. She bashfully blushes.

"I don't even care anymore. I just need my free will."

Nahmir looks at her, "I promise I'll no longer hold you back. I apologize for those times, I know you're able to hold your own, now, so I won't be on your neck as hard as I was in the past. Which is why I want you to hurry and put your shoes on so we can dip."

Yéri felt vomit travel her esophagus before running to the bathroom and puking. She feels her hair being pulled back as she empties her stomach, "You don't have to come with me, stay home and I'll be back—" Nahmir's voice becomes soft.

"No, I'm coming. It's just the liquor," she stood to clean the areas of her mouth and brush her teeth. Nahmir seen nothing, but stomach acid once he flushed the toilet. His brows scrunched in concern, "Yéri, you ate anything?" he could feel his temper rising, but concealed.

She rinses her mouth with mouth wash, feeling guilt, "No, I haven't. I was too busy trying to take Devae to the hospital, I forgot all about eating."

That nigga Devae finna get got, for real, Nahmir thought as he kisses his teeth. He still did not like the young man and for him to distract Yéri of her importance definitely made Nahmir impetuous, "I'm done hearing his name..." he mutters as he look down at the gray cement floor of their bathroom.