𝐂𝐇. 26 / 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

Sluggishly waking from her sleep, Yéri stretches. She then halts from the events of this morning before blushing vigorously. The feeling she had afterwards was amazing; she'd be lying if she wasn't addicted. Sitting up in bed, she sees a wet spot on the thin sheet underneath her. She frowns before removing the blankets and pillows, taking the sheet off the queen sized bed. She throws it in the black hamper in the corner next to the body mirror.

Her legs had a sizzling sensation to them as she walks into the bathroom, turning on the shower—she was taking another one, yes. Her phone dings before she picks it up. It was only Nahmir telling her what to wear. Casual. They was going to a little get together at his aunt's house on his father's side.

That only made her nervous and uneasy. He was bringing her around family. Still thinking about the get together, she slips into the shower.

After showering and drying off, she slides on blue skinny jeans, a orange under bra, a button down multicolored collar crop top, with white air forces. While she done her hair, Nahmir sneaks behind her before grabbing her waist and snaking his inked arms around her as he leans down to kiss her neck. Yéri noticed the hickies he left from earlier on her collarbone and chest.

"Nahmir, stop," she whines in rapture, knowing he was going to leave another one of his marks. She tries to shove him back, "everyone's going to see these all over me!"

"So," he simply says, continuing. He knows exactly what he's doing. He see's her pick up the liquid eyeliner, "don't put on allat makeup. That shit gone drown yo' real self out."

"I feel bare, though," she frowns.

"It's like 89° degrees outside, we gone be outside most of the time. Like I said–don't put that shit on," he dictates, letting her loose. She looks at him in the mirror. He wore a blue bandana patterned short sleeve button down, soft blue biker jeans, and black and white Jordan 11's.

She feel a urge of slight irritation as she furrowed her brows. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go down that road with Nahmir, but she acted on it, "You ain't say nothin' all them other times I wore makeup. Why you just now sayin' somethin'?" she gestured, using slang.

"You heard what I said, bruh. You know what, gone head and put the shit on. Yo' lil ass gone be mad when that shit start meltin'," he waves as he left the bathroom. She watches him walk away in the mirror as she thinks.

She kisses her teeth, frowning, "He acting like he owns me or something..." instead of wearing everything else, she only applies eyelashes to her eyelids and Ruby Kisses lip oil treatment go her lips before grabbing her red chain shell purse. She grabs her new lavender iPhone 11 phone Nahmir bought for her. He was tired of her carrying around the old device from 2014 and if she's going to be by his side, she has to be kept updated with the latest.

    She plugs in her AirPods as she turns on the music before she waltz to the garage, leaving the door open for Nahmir. She seen the doors open on his 1989 yellow Dodge Charger before waltzing to the car and climbing in. Turning on the radio, she sets her phone onto the dash waiting for Nahmir to come and drive them to their destination.

     Taking out her AirPods, she places them in their case putting them in her little bag. The que of the radio began to play 'Juicy Fruit' by Mtume as she catches on, beginning to dance, milly rocking and woah-ing. She swipes to the camera, tapping record and grinding on the red velvet seat with her hands and arms in the air, shimmying.