𝐂𝐇. 36 / 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

Nahmir and Yéri didn't wind down until six in the morning, they had started at 8PM last night. Yéri woke to being in Nahmir's arms for the first time in for ever, it was meaningful to her. He actually stayed with her and also given her a numb vagina once again. She hadn't gotten used to the feeling.

      She looks towards the window, wondering why it was still dark, "Oh, yeah..." she whispers. It would've been great to wake up to sunlight, but it was blocked off by the metal.

     Her body was sore and numb, Nahmir really did wear her out. She loved it, though. She didn't try to walk because she knew her legs would be limp noodles, so she'd wait until Nahmir's awake.

    She looks over his shoulder at the digital clock seeing it was 4:41PM. They had slept majority of the day away. Not that she mind, as long as she's with Nahmir, it's timeless. Yéri twirls one of his dreads on her finger before deciding to attempt walking on her own.

     Sliding to the edge of the bed, she groaned before placing her feet onto the marble and standing. Bracing herself, she took a step before almost falling. Standing for a moment, she began to become weak as she couldn't support herself. She tried best as she could to limp to her room and she succeeded. Collapsing on the floor of her bathroom, she huffs and puffs before turning on the faucet to run herself a bath after brushing her teeth.

      Pouring Himalayan Epsom Salt and bubbles into her bath water, she steps in holding onto the railing before sitting and soaking. Sighing in content, she grabs a Dove bar soap and a wash cloth to began bathing her sore body.

     Afterwards, Yéri unplugs the drain before turning on the shower to rinse herself. She went to grab a towel from the rack, but there wasn't anything on the rack beside the tub. She frowns, "That's odd," she whispers. She limps towards the linen closet and gotten a clean, fresh towel. Going to the dresser, she finds a spaghetti strap yellow sundress.

    Moisturizing herself with Palmer's cocoa butter, she slides on her panties with a bra and place on her dress before doing her hair. She brushes it into a long, low ponytail before brushing her edges. Applying lip balm to her lips, she leaves the bedroom to the kitchen.

   Where's Miss Marcela? She's usually here.

  Yéri opens the fridge after turning on the lights. There was still food left untouched in the fridge. Okay, where's Miss Marcela?

     Suddenly, she didn't feel like cooking. Instead, she leaves to the living room to watch TV. At that given moment, Nahmir walks down wearing denim jeans, a green Polish zip up hoodie, Force's in the gray and black color way.

     "Uh, where you going?" Yéri's voice was hoarse.

  "I'll be back," he said as he kisses her forehead.

       "How long you're gone?"

   "I don't know, but call if somethin' go down," he said before looking to the side thinking, "I really don't want to leave you here..."

     "I'm not in the best condition to walk, so," Yéri says before picking the roku remote from the couch she had her legs resting on.

    He only smugly smiles, "You right."

   Yéri rolls her eyes as she smiles. Nahmir began walking towards the kitchen to the garage door, "Call if something happen, for real!"

   "Okay!" she didn't beg to go with him today. She failed to ask where Miss Marcela was, but shrugs and continued to watch whatever was on Netflix.

     "Who got, got?" asked Nahmir as he looks at the black body bags with tags of today's date, while they stand in the 2.0 Warehouse mortuary, "How bad was it, Glizzy?"