𝐂𝐇. 45 / 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜

Yéri wraps a thick purple towel around her body, walking into her room and to her drawer

        Yéri wraps a thick purple towel around her body, walking into her room and to her drawer. Opening the white drawers, she finds black panties and a oversized t-shirt. Shutting the drawers back, she continues to dry off.

    Moisturizing her body with cocoa butter and deodorizing, she slips on her undergarments and t-shirt before laying down in her comfortable bed sheets, listening to 'With Me' by dvsn on low volume. Placing her hand in her curly hair, she looks up at the ceiling before turning on her stomach and hiking a leg near her chest. Her fingers fumble with the fabric of her pillows.

      She sniffs, feeling a lump in her throat beginning to form. A tear slips from the barrier of her left eye onto the gray pillow she laid on, the salty substance temporarily tainting the fabric. Croaking, she tries to keep her sobs at a ceasefire. Her feelings were hurt, she didn't care if any insults and offenses were thrown at her; she'd gladly had a sharp tongue, but for them to come from her significant other pains her.

       'Foolish' by Samaria began to play as if on que.

"I don't know where my head is
Told myself I've already said this,"

Yéri heard the door knob jiggle before it opens, a whiff of loud marijuana pours into her lungs. Already knowing it was Nahmir, she stays put, not a peep was heard. She didn't want to speak to nor with him.

       "Yéri," he pulls the sheets off her body, nudging her arm. She only pulls her arm away from his reach. He kisses his teeth before staring at her, making her heartbeat faster hence him hovering her. Suddenly, she was pulled by her arm. He made her flip over. The audacity of Nahmir.

    She stares up at him with a crazed expression before becoming angry, "What the fuck, Nahmir?! It's obvious I want to be left alone!" she hissed, the tears still cascading down her brown sugar cheeks, "And don't be grabbin' on me like that!" she snatches her arm away, frowning.

    "Yo', the fuck yo' problem is, ma?!" he exclaims.

   "My problem is that you're in here fuckin' with me like we didn't just blow the damn roof off this house!" She yells.

     She stares at him in silence. His eyes were low and pink and his reaction times were distant. She gotten angrier as they stared at eachother, "Nahmir get the fuck out my face! I'm deadass!"

    He smiles, "Or what? What you gone do?" he taunts her for fun, disregarding the reason of the argument.

    "You gone find out if you don't leave me the fuck alone! I don't want to talk to you right now!" she grumbles and she stood from the bed, "Fuckin' bitch."

    His expression became stale with fury before he snatches her by the wrist and thrown her onto the bed, grappling her by the throat, "The fuck you say, ma? Say it with yo' chest, baby girl!"

     "Oh, so it's a problem when I call you out yo' name, but when you do it it's fine, right?" she smiles, tears falling, "Right your wrongs."

     "You'n call me no bitch, 'Ight?" everything went out one ear and out the other. What Yéri said didn't try to marinate his comprehension.

   "You don't call me no hoe, slut, rugrat—none of that shit! I'm supposed to be someone you confide trust into! Terrell and I had nothing going on, I only want you!"

      Nahmir bit his bottom lip, letting her go.

She sits up while shaking her head, "Nahmir, I-I...I think it's best if we split for a while."

   Instead of spazzing out like usual, he shook his head, "No, you ain't goin' nowhere," he said before climbing onto the bed. He gently pushes her chest backwards, "I'm sorry, Marie," he calls her by her middle name.

    "Nahmir..." she says in a hushed tone as he slides her towards him at the end of the bed. Her skin tingled as his hands slides up her thighs and hips into her shirt, grabbing a hold of the waistband of her panties, "N–"

     "—Hush. Just let me kiss it, baby girl."

This was literally so short... only because I have more coming .