𝐂𝐇. 24 / 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

spoiled a-sses!

"I'm taking you to the shooting range and then you're coming with me to the club," Nahmir said their plans for the day after he came from the warehouse.

"Sounds fun, but the club. Is it going to be anything like the ball gala? If so, I don't want you going. I'm not afraid, it's just I don't want you dead," Yéri implies.

"It's mandatory. Come on so you can get yo' aim up," he beckons her.

"Hold it like this," ordered Nahmir as he tilts the gun to the left in her right hand as he stood behind her. She shoots as she holds onto her earmuffs while trying to hit the poster mannequin. It took her a few tries, but she soon got a hang of it.

He had her switch out the gun to her left hand.

She frowns, "This isn't my dominant hand, Nahmir."

"You need to learn how to shoot with both hands just in case if your dominant hand is damaged."

She nods before repeating what she did with her right hand. He then places a gun in her right hand, now she's holding two.

"Pull both triggers at the same time. The kickback will be even stronger. You'll feel it."

He was right, it was strong which had her body shaking.

"Damn," she curses trying to stop her pulsing shaking.

He laughs as she blushes, practicing to aim for the middle of the sixth mannequin's forehead. She succeeded. She then turns to Nahmir with her gun pointing at his forehead. He was unphased before he chuckles, showing his silver braces.

"So you goin' to shoot me?" he asks, amused, knowing she wouldn't dare kill him.

She nods, trying to keep a straight face, "I want to see what'll happen if I drop the prince," she pierced her lips.

"Hm, let see," he begins, stroking his chain looking up, "you'll probably go to jail or that's if you escape... you'd be lying in your own death bed before my people come and kill you their selves. I wouldn't do it; they like to make their victims die slow."

"So y'all gone kill me if I kill you? How quick will they catch on?" Yéri asks, still trying to keep her composure.

Nahmir smiles before swiftly snatching the gun, wheeling it on his finger, pointing it at her. The action was so quick, you'd have whiplash.

Yéri was dumbfounded, but smirks, "Would you kill me? Do I mean anything to you, yet?"

He places the gun on safety, sitting it on the metal table in front of them, laughing before gripping her chin, pulling her to him, "Girl, quit playin' wit me."

She looks up at him, grinning. They don't know who leaned in first, but they were in another lip lock. Their lips synchronized as their hands roamed each other's bodies. He slides his hands down her back into her gray Adidas leggings on top of her panties to her rear end before grasping, causing her to gasp and arch her back.

"Ok-ay!" someone shouts. Yéri and Nahmir parts away as he grips her rear again causing her to gently slap his arm.

"Y'all havin' a lil' bit too much fun!" Jay laughs as he claps his hands.

"Shut up, you porch monkey," Nahmir said as he grabs his .44 from the metal table, twirling it on his finger. Jay kisses his teeth at his insult.

"How long have you been standing right there?" Yéri asks as she pulls up her leggings.

"Since it started," he smiles. She was wide eyed.

Nahmir kisses his teeth, "If you'on get somewhere—"

"Just fuckin' wit ya! I walked in at the end," Jay said, "anyways, the girl's cooked food. Y'all want some?"

Nahmir shook head, "Naw, man, we good," he doesn't eat everyone's food. Sure don't want Yéri eating at the warehouse, unless he bought from somewhere.

" 'Ight, bro," he leaves the range. Nahmir and Yéri leaves behind him.

Yéri slips in her golden hoops as she does the blink test to make sure her Mink lashes were still intact. It was now 8:37PM, a few minutes before Yéri and Nahmir would leave to Club Freezer.

She stands from the bathroom mirror before going to the body mirror. She wore a cherry red all lace bodysuit, black high waisted jeans, and Christian Loubitoun black clear strap red bottom heels. She looked as if she was a grown woman, makeup can do wonders.

She grabs her black faux fur jacket and her phone before leaving her room. She sees the garage door open, figuring Nahmir left it open. She looks outside, seeing the cherry red Lamborghini headlights on. Closing the door behind her, she walks out to the car.

Opening the door and climbing in, she sets her phone on her lap and buckled in before feeling his stare.

"What you got on? Fuck no, that shit too revealing," he said, still looking at her outfit.

Yéri looks at her own outfit, "I don't see nothing wrong with it."

"Yo' boobs and shit is all out," he kisses his teeth.

"It's cleavage. It's not like my nipples are showing," she has become so comfortable in her body.

Nahmir clenched his jaw. As bad as he wanted her to change, they had no time. He just didn't want any men staring her down. Other than himself, of course. He didn't want to argue with her, he just let her have it.

Yéri watches as he puts the car in drive before looking down at her phone, remembering she had school, "Fuck..." she curses, which became a habit she picked up from being around Nahmir so much, "I have school in the morning. I can't be at this club all night, Nahmir."

"We ain't. You don't have to go in the mornin' if you don't want to, if you do, you can get a extra hour of sleep and I can take you," he says.

Yéri nods, "Okay."

It was beginning to become tiring for Yéri as she drinks virgin colada's to keep her from the alcohol. It was now eleven and she was upstairs in VIP with Nahmir as he talked in code with a Hawaiian man.

She lays her head across his black biker jeans, away from the gawk of the other six people. She was tired and ready to go.

She feels Nahmir tap her, " Come on, we gone."

She happily stands before they leave the premises.

vote, comment, and share.
y'all spoiled asf, bruh;
ima need a schedule, cause damn.