𝐂𝐇. 17 / 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

Yéri exhales as she finds the school bus to her route. She climbs onto the bus, walking towards the back where the upperclassmen sat separated from the middle schoolers. The preteens yelled and raised profanity out of the windows while some jump from seat to seat until it was time to leave the school's premises.

     Leaning her head against the back of the dirty blue leather seat in front of her, she closes her eyes in exhaustion. Old paper work was due in classes before report cards come out and she's afraid she might not make the deadline. She was drowning in her own body, her thoughts consumed her.

    Feeling the bus stop, she looks around, seeing it was her stop. There was a abundance of trees and ferns on each side of the road, with a tall pearly white gate with a passcode to get in. She quickly walks down the aisle to get off the loud and obnoxious bus. As soon as she was by the gate, the bus left.

    Putting in the fourteen digit pin into the lock pad, the gate opens in accordance as she walks in before closing behind her. Yéri groans, seeing she had a long way to walk since the mansion was a bit ways back into the woods. Sucking it up, she walks quickly towards the building, seeing the golden fountain in the middle of the courtyard. She leans over into the fountain, seeing the water spurting into it own substance beneath it. Five pennies was seen as she walks around it.

      Opening the door, which still had the large crack, she walks in. The house was quiet. Silence enthralled the entire floor plan. She wasn't sure if Nahmir was home. She walks to her room before plopping onto the bed, falling asleep.

    Fawnlei runs into the house, but soon stops, "Where is everybody? MirMir? YéYé? Miss Alycia?" she drops her bag on the ground in the middle of the living room and runs into the room, seeing her big sister lying down.

     Fawnlei shrugs before cuddling next her, falling asleep.

       Nahmir slams his right hand on the table, anger had taken control of him as he furiously knocks everything down was sitting on the sterile metal, "Where the fuck is the last five thousand?!"

    The room was filled with workers as they were lined against the wall.

     Nahmir stares at all of their faces, immediately seeing who was the most discomfited. He begins to laugh, putting his black gloved fist millimeters away from his mouth. Everyone stares at him, ill at ease. They knew how ruthless he can become. Nothings worse than being on his bad side. No one known anyone who can become so violently hostile.

     "You know," he comes around the table and walks towards a white boy, starting with him before walking down the line of trembling humans, "even though bodies can be thrown in ditches... fingers can be tossed to bitches," he says the last word with animosity as he bulks at a mixed boy, in which they flinched, gulping. They held no direct eye contact with the menace.

     Nahmir stops at the culprit who given themselves away. He looks at them, starting from their shoes to their mocha colored face. They was a woman, young of age. No later than twenty-four. He looks at her with a expression of fiasco. Beckoning the guards over, he walks away as they grab her.

     "No, stop!" she screams, "I didn't take it! I didn't take it, please!" she struggles between the two guards as she was slammed into a metal chair, wailing of cries lead afterwards.

     "Shut the fuck up," Nahmir barks as he grabs the security tablet from the table, checking the assets room camera, making sure he had the right person. In deed it was.

     Everyone gasps as he picks a sharp torch from the ground. The woman shrieks, backing into the chair.

     "Bring Taz and Tes in," he orders as a worker obeys. Soon, two hungry female pits were brought in on chains, barking and heaving.