𝐂𝐇. 77 / 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

"Why the fuck is there more supply than money?" asks Nahmir as he peers down at a brown young dope boy, Yunté, who was no younger than nineteen, "We log this shit everyday and yo' profit to supply ratio ain't addin' up, so what's goin' on?" ...

      "Why the fuck is there more supply than money?" asks Nahmir as he peers down at a brown young dope boy, Yunté, who was no younger than nineteen, "We log this shit everyday and yo' profit to supply ratio ain't addin' up, so what's goin' on?" he asks, becoming peeved. The two resided in the conference room of the warehouse.

    "What are you sayin', boss?" the question caused Nahmir to smirk out of rage.

   "Don't fuckin' act dumb, Yunté. You had $350 worth of narcotics, but only $250 of that got gone. You fuckin' me over?" Nahmir calmly pulls his pistol from his black jeans as Yunté's eyes gotten wide, "you bets to start talkin' and tellin' me what you done with the rest of it."

    Yunté began to spill his beans, "I–I stay with my pops..."

  "Nigga, that don't explain why most of my shit is missing," Nahmir nonchalantly gestures, waving his .44 caliber, glaring at Yunté, "I really should end yo' ass, but I'm givin' you a chance to prove yourself."

     Yunté swallows, looking down at his white Nike Huarache's, peeking at Nahmir's black Nike AF1s, "He knows I sell, so he goes in my room and take bout $50 worth of cocaine every week. Yo' please, don't come after my pops; I'll pay you back."

     "All $900, Yunté? Don't be bringing yo' duffle home. It stays here until you're ready to head to yo' block."

    Nahmir himself would be the one to cover the loss of all employees actions, when there's a slip up it becomes hectic. He hated his assistant didn't catch the error sooner, most likely it was her very fault.

"Yes, sir."

    "By tonight, Imma need that. No later."

  "I dont have that right now—"

  "Ion give fuck! Have my shit or I'm comin' for yo' papí and yo' mamí. You knew what was up before you started working here. "

    The young boy began shedding tears as he left Nahmir's presence. Nahmir gazed at the boy. Looks like he was going to have to pay someone's address a visit tonight. He felt his phone ding in his jean pocket.

 He felt his phone ding in his jean pocket