𝐂𝐇. 44 / 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲

As soon as Yéri gotten Fawnlei to wake up for dinner, she gotten up to Nahmir's room–where it was quiet and mysteriously dark. Opening the tall door, she peeks into the darkness of his sanctuary, "Nahmir, it's done."

" 'Ight," he answered. Normally he'd be more than welcome to march downstairs for her food, but not tonight.

She frowns, "You ain't gone eat nothing?"

"I ain't hungry like that."

She smacks her lips, "Come on, I know you haven't ate all day... I know yo' stomach touching your back," she giggles as he chuckles, "let me fe-ed yo-u," she drags as she whined. She wouldn't let up until he atleast eats a few spoon fulls of her concoction that surprisingly tastes good.

He didn't answer. She sighs before aimlessly walking into his room. She feels against the bed for his legs. Once she feels the fabric of his jeans, she instantly climbs into his lap as he was sitting up.

"Man, Yéri, what you doin'? Get yo' lil ass off me," he kisses his teeth, trying to push her off.

    "No," she whines as she wraps her arms around his neck, pouting. She finds his lips in the dark, attaching her own, giving them a satisfying peck before kissing all over his face.

    "Bruh, sto-p," he groans as he tries to mush her face, but she only moves his hands and place them on her waist, he latched his hands on her waist almost immediately.

"How you gone want me to eat to... wanting to fuck me?" Nahmir asks between their kisses as she grinds against his belt.

"Ever heard the saying that sex makes you work up a appetite?" she smiles before tracing her lips against his jawline to his neck.

" 'Ight, ight," he surrenders before the moment gotten deeper, "what you cook?" not that he minded, Fawnlei was downstairs eating dinner, which was the reason why he couldn't do so.

She lifts up as she smiles, playing in his head of dreads, "Sautéed veggies with apple sausage and brown rice—oh, and to drink, the Caribbean lemonade."

"Sounds good, ma."

"Yay! Let's eat," Yéri stood, pulling him out the dark bedroom.

"You gone let me come with you today?" asked Yéri. Fawnlei was at Ms. Fenrahri's house for the weekend, so they had the three days all to themselves. Nahmir looks at her sideways as he slides on his Chicago 1s in the blue and black color way to match his blue puffer jacket.

Yéri's heart skips beat at the way he looked at her.

"You sure you want to come with me?" he asks as he leans up.

"Yes, I don't see why not. I'm tired of being in the house, Nahmir. Mr. Garcia ever move his units in?" asked Yéri.

A smile tugged at his lips at her memory, "Yeah, a few days ago. I don't think I want you to go, ma. Things can get scary with me."

She smacks her lips, "I can handle it. I ain't scared. I seen it all."

He did the duck face, looking at her, "You ain't seen shit. You'd be traumatized as fuck."

She smirks, "Show me the rest, then since I ain't 'seen shit.' "

"Quit playin', I only bring you with me when there meetin's goin' on. This a whole lot bigger than that, it's a transfer. I don't want them niggas gettin' buck and try 'n snatch you up. I'd kill somebody," he shook his head.

"Can I be there for part of it? I want to come with you to the warehouse because y'all be havin' them good ass pistachio gelato ice cream cups in the kitchen..." she places her manicured nail to her lip.