CHAPTER 6

⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳

"High and moves p.2"

⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳

This couch is actually really comfy and I never really thought about it before.

We're all waiting for Leia to get back from upstairs. I'm sitting between Ozzie and Gwen on the couch and Jay is on Gwen's right.

Nikki and Nate are on the seat beside the couch.

Leia comes running downstairs with a basket full of small cereal boxes, "Welcome to movie night!"

She walks in front of everyone, "it's gonna be pretty major, so to kick things off right I got everyone their own box of Rasin Brain." She says while throwing each box to a different person.

"Raisin Bran, Raisin bran, Raisin bran!" She starts to chant by herself. Until she realizes no one is joining. "Everyone loves it. Remember?"

"No? did that happen?" Her confidence slowly withers away.

"I got you fruit loops, Rory,"

"You're an angel." I catch the box and start to open it which made her eyes glow a little from the appreciation.

Nikki perks up, "Oh, you know who loves Raisin bran? My cousin who did Brett Favre's-"

"Do not." Ozzie glares at her.

Gwen snickers at that, "so what are we watching?"

Leia puts down the basket and walks over to the tv getting the VHS tape out, " uh, my favorite movie." She proceeds to place the tape in the player, "Clerks, starring Kevin smith."

That made Jay's head shoot up and look at me, which I just shrugged my shoulders at. He looks back down trying to open his cereal box.

"I'll take a slice of that," Leia chuckled but it wasn't just jay and I who gave her a confused look this time, it was everyone.

"Okay." Gwen and Jay say at the same time showing their disgust.

Leia turns around and squeezes herself onto the couch, I scoot over closer to Ozzie to try to make room. The movie begins to play right after.

"Hey, MTV. I'm Leo, man. I'm 74 years young, and I'd be perfect for the real world, man."

I silently eat my front loops trying not to laugh at the tape which is clearly not the movie.

"Fun facts about me, I've fallen off of three roller coasters, man. Well, four if you count the fourth one." The man on tv brushes his hair while he talks about himself.

Quickly after Leia shuts off the tv, "uh... forget movies. Does anyone have any funny stories to share?"

All of a sudden Nate starts to choke on the dry Rasin bran, "oh good Nate!" Leia tries to encourage Nate to talk because she doesn't realize his choking.

"No! He's choking on the dry Raisin Bran. It's too dry." Nikki starts to freak out.

"Give him something to drink!" Gwen yells at Leia but before I could grab that water I had they gave Nate a caprison, "I'm good it went down." He stops drinking.