CHAPTER 10

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

"Jealousy?"

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

I've been relaxing in the basement with Gwen and Leia. Although, I've never noticed until now how close they've gotten. I find it nice how Gwen is finding more friends. We've been talking about going to the store to get new clothes, but I don't really want to go.

"Helloo? Anyone there?" The curly-headed girl in front of me waves her hand in my face. I snap my head up to her face, which had a smirk on it. Both girls stare at me, "Sorry, I dozed off" Gwen shrugged and started walking to the stairs, Leia falling after her, "Let's head out now" 

I got up from my laying position and follow after the girls. The house was quiet since red and kitty weren't home.

Once we walked out, the first thing I saw was Jay with his shirt off, flexing his muscles with oil all over himself. He has what I'm assuming is his guitar next to him. I chuckle at the sigh in front of me.

"Seriously!? You look like a wet hot dog." Gwen says, I look over at her and notice Leia's large smile across her face. Forgot about that. "Thanks, Gwen!" His face turns into a smile, clearly taking that as a compliment.

He looks over at me before taking a step forward, his hands on his hips, "Hi Ro." I let out another chuckle at him trying hard. He places his hand on the car to lean on it, but the oil made him fall over. He kept trying to regain his balance and eventually got it, yet his guitar started to fall over, which made him grab it and try to act cool.

It was so hard to not burst out laughing, but I didn't want him to feel bad, so I kept it in. "Jay Hi" Leia began speaking making all of us look over at her. She held her hands together in front of herself, seeming shy. "I mean, Hi, Jai. Jay. Jai. "  She seemed to confuse herself before going with it, "Jai." she smiled at him.

This was hard to watch, "We should get going, right, Rory?" Gwen turns to look at me, but I won't lie, the sun glistening off the boy's body isn't helping. Once Gwen noticed my eyes trailed to the boy's abs, her eyebrows narrowed. I swiftly look up at her, noticing her glances, "We can stay for a little while, what's the rush?" I started to walk over to the group on the other side of the driveway.

"What the hell do you have on, JJ?" I pick up the oil bottle, but he snatched it from my hand, holding it behind him. The look on his face seemed to be embarrassment. "What's with the oil?" I can feel everyone's eyes on our interaction, but for different reasons.

"I thought - it would- I mean - Never mind." The boy stuttered about, putting the bottle down and looking around. I look at everyone and they snap their heads away, turning to their conversations. Weird. But I didn't miss the side glance Leia did.

I walk closer to the boy, my lips near his ear, "Are you nervous? How come you're stuttering?" I whisper, letting a smirk grow across my face when I go back to my spot. I know that was very bold of me, but the look on his face was worth it. A red blush had started to cover his cheeks.

Suddenly there was a pull on my arm and someone dragging me to the side. "What are you doing?" She gives me a serious look. "Standing?" I look down at my legs and back up. "Be serious, Aurora, Why are you practically flirting with Jay? I thought you hated him!?"

I didn't say anything when she asked, "Rory. You know how he is, plus Leia likes him!" She spits out. I don't care if Leia likes him, and obviously, I know of his ways. I'm not an idiot. I didn't say a word to her. I didn't want to agree with her. Not only that, but I also didn't want to confess what was going on between Jay and I. "Say something" she glares at me.