CHAPTER 7

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

"Kisses"

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

"Aurora! I'm going to be late again today!"
I try to get up to bid goodbye before she left, but an arm gripping my waist pinned me down.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I open my eyes and peek down. An arm? What? Quickly, I examine beside me and see the brown-haired boy from last night. He actually stayed!?

I try to get up again, "Okay!" I exclamation, so my aunt can hear me. That just lead to the boy groaning, pulling me in more. "Jay, get up." I shove him, trying to get the boy off me.

"No," he grumbles, "ill make breakfast," I suggested. Which convinced the boy instantly, making him shoot his head up from my pillow.

"Hi" I beam at the tired boy. "Hi" he finally let go, allowing me to get up. Promising him food, I start to stand up and stretch.

"Are you coming?" I stroll over to my door, knowing my aunt probably left already. He mutters a yeah before I open the door and go to the kitchen.

Once I make it to the place I was heading, I open the fridge and look at everything inside. I don't even know what he wants. My eyes land on the eggs.

Scrambled eggs and toast it is!

I grab the egg carton and walk over to the stove to turn it on.

Once it heated up, I cracked the eggs on the pan and began to scramble them. Soon after, I hear shuffling behind me, "That smells good." I would hope it does I thought. He looks over my shoulder seeing what I was making before scurrying to the fridge, "I'm going to pour us orange juice, is that okay? " I turn slightly and nod my head. I finish making the eggs and put the toast in the toaster. It had begun to turn silent, so I look around to see what he was doing.

He was staring at a picture hanging on the wall, It was me as a baby playing with a swing. I forgot that was there. The toast popped up with a noise, making me turn back towards it and gather it on two plates. I butter them and put the eggs on the plate, "It's done, come sit." I sauntered over to the table, placing both plates down next to the two juices.

Once we both sat down, the boy didn't hesitate to start eating. I swear he can eat anything at any time. I began to eat too, "This is so good." He mumbled, "Thanks."

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

It's been a few minutes since everyone had gathered in the basement. Leia was upstairs, Nate and Nikki were of course making out near the stairs, Ozzie was digging in the freezer near the couple, Gwen and Jay were sitting on the couch, and I was on the chair behind Ozzie.

We have just been talking about random things before Leia came downstairs, but mellowing out her steps when she sees the couple devouring each other. It wasn't the best site to see.

She points at the couple before glancing at us, "Do they even know you guys are here?" I just shrug at her, but Jay speaks up, "They don't care. They're in the zone. Nothing breaks it." He was throwing a ball up in the air and catching it. Leia sits down on the couch beside Gwen. "Watch this," Jay throws the ball at them, but Nate catches it and throws it back without breaking the kiss. Impressive.

I snicker at the scene, "How can she kiss my brother? His dentist quit in the middle of his exam." her saying that made me cringe back, moving, so I couldn't see the lovers anymore.

Right after I did that, Ozzie horridly speaks, "Guys, I got too close, and now I'm stuck in it." I look back at the boy and his hair is being fondled by Nate. I laugh and grab the boy's arm and bring him forward away from them. He sits on the armrest of my chair and eats his food.

"We've all been there. When you're in the middle of a hot make-out session, and you're so in the moment." Jay spoke, making Gwen look around," And your lips just melt together."

After hearing that, flashbacks from last night start to settle in. I still can't comprehend what happened. "And his tongue hits the hangy thing in the back of your throat." Leia expresses, making me break back into the conversation. "And it feels so good," she continued, making all of us look at her like she was crazy.

"What?" I whisper, she turns to look at me, "The... uvula." she tried to say in a confident tone, but it didn't sound like one at all. She then turned to look at Gwen, "The U-Spot?" She smirks and chuckles.

"Leia, Have you ever kissed someone?" Gwen gets closer to her with a smile. "Never. Not once." she rapidly admitted.

Ozzie ceased eating the popsicle he got from the freezer earlier and glimpsed at me, then at Leia. "You're good, Rory hasn't had hers either." This bitch- I know he did not say that.

My eyes quickly snap up to Jay, who did the same. I look away swiftly after that, I glare at Ozzie but then look up at Leia, "really? I would have never guessed, for me, It's just never happened." She expresses. I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not.

She then proceed to get up, "In six grade, I was a foot taller than all the boys." she looks around at all of us while telling her story, "And just when they got up to mouth level, I did two years of advanced braces." I winced when she said that. That had to be rough.

"Like headgear," Gwen, confused, asked the girl, making Jay look up. "It was so much worse, there was a crank my parents had to tighten every night." she shuddered at the thought," It was like starting an old-timely car." Gwen and I stared at her, dumbfounded.

"Well, it was worth it," Jay tells the girl with a smile. I furrow my eyes at him. "You have such a beautiful smile." He adds.

Currently, I remembered why I loathed him. I can't believe I practically fell for his act.

Most of the conversation was blanked out because of my thoughts, but when I spaced back in, I heard they were going to go to the mall, so Leia can get her first kiss. Tagging along didn't seem too bad after hearing and seeing what I needed to. "I want to come" I stand up grabbing my jacket.

"Oh, yes, then ill go too, maybe we'll see if Aurora can get her first kiss." Ozzie stands up right after me.

"What's with the face, Kelso?" Gwen says while grabbing her things too. I refused to look at him. I didn't care. Not only that, but I didn't want to care.

"We can ask my grandpa to take us, I bet he'd be willing to!" Leia suggested while headed towards the stairs.

And that's how we ended us going to the mall.

(A/N: I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY I WAS BUSY TODAY 😔)