CHAPTER 21

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

Almost the end

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

My plan really needs to be put into action it's been maybe two days and we made little progress. Currently, we are all sitting in Leia's basement just enjoying each other's company.

I would glance over at Leia or Gwen once in a while. Leia seemed to look a Gwen but Gwen paid no attention to the female.

Earlier we were taking pictures on Leia's camera for her to take with her. I forced Gwen to take them too. 

I huff out loud. I can't stand this awkwardness.

"You alright?" Jay mumbles next to me so only I hear. I nod my head and cuddle back into his side. He holds onto me tighter and I smile.

All of a sudden Gwen gets up and stomps out of the room. What the hell? I stopped paying attention for a quick second.

"Is she really being serious?" Leia groaned. I perk up at her finally saying something about the situation. "I didn't even mean it to sound like that." She sinks into the couch.

I get up quickly, "can we talk?" I ask the girl. She nods and I drag her out of the room.

"Why is she so mad? Did something else happen?" Urging her to finally tell me I lean against the wall. "I almost kissed Nate!" She blurted out making me stunned. My eyes slowly trace back to her face.

"Nate and I were just talking and he was telling me about his problems about after high school with Nikki so I told him about my problems and we kinda just bonded and got closer. We didn't kiss thought because Gwen walked into the house just in time to stop it." She spits out while moving her hands everywhere to express herself.

I don't know what to say. Nikki is my friend I should tell her but nothing happened so it's not the biggest deal. But knowing it almost did happen is concerning and I don't wanna make Nikki sad.

How did this escalate so much!? One day we're all good the next something has to happen. "Aurora?" She whispers standing nervously. We stare at each other before I broke the silence.

"Is he unhappy with her?" I get off the wall standing up straight, " H- He finds her mean and stressful sometimes." She stutters but maintains eye contact with me.

I nod my head, "Do you like him?" She pauses for a moment to think about it, "I don't know. I never thought of him that way but now things are weird."

"You're going to have to tell Nikki, you know that right?" She nods her head, "if you don't I will."

With that, I turn around. I wanted everyone on good terms but how is it supposed to happen when things keep getting worse? I stop in my tracks and glance back at Leia.

"Go to Gwen's house and talk to her. You guys are like best friends. Talk it out, it's best not to leave on bad terms, Leia. Convince her, to do something. She will eventually crack knowing how much she will miss you."

I turn my head back around and walk back inside. They all look up at me once I do. "I'm back." I make my way back to my seat. "We can see that." Ozzie gives me a sarcastic smile making me chuckle.

"So is she good, what happened?" Nate asks making me glance at him. Of course, you would ask right now, wouldn't you? I wish I could say that right now. I peeked at Nikki who was looking between me and her nails probably wanting to redo them.

"She okay. I told her to go talk to Gwen even if she doesn't want to talk because eventually, she was crack." I smile at him trying to play it off like I don't know anything.

I feel an arm wrap around my waist making me look back at the person next to me. He gives me a cheeky grin making me give one back. I lean into him and glance at Ozzie who has the phone in his hand, "who are you trying to call."

"Who do you think." He rolls his eyes and continues, "You're making me feel single right now." I giggle at him. He hasn't told me a lot about his boyfriend recently but I hope they're doing well.

"Hey! Isn't that the top I told you to wear?" I point at the yellow top Nikki was wearing. I swear it was the shirt from the beginning of summer. I knew yellow would look good. "Yeah, you were right, I like it." She stands up and twirls in front of me.

"I do have good taste in clothes." I shrug my shoulders with a smile on my face. Jay nods next to me making me feel even better about my taste.

She looks down at the top, " we should go shopping together more." I stand up excitedly. "I would love to!" Anything to spend more time together, I seriously adore Nikki.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say that Leia's mom is coming tomorrow to get her." Ozzie casually proceeded to tell us. My head snaps in his direction.

"You tell me this now!?" I screech at him throwing a plush pillow from the couch.  She throws his hands in the air trying to block the pillow.

I cross my arms and start to pace back and forth. I guess we will just have to wait until tomorrow to see if they will become friends again.

( A/N- GUYS THIS STORY IS TAKING MAD LONG BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE LAST.  Also this isn't edited )