CHAPTER 22

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

Until next summer.

⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳

It's officially Leia's last night of being here, she's leaving back with her parents. We have all agreed to meet in the Forman's basement. I skip my way around the house to the side door that leads to the basement.

The scene before me is not something I would have thought would be happening. The biggest grin on my face breaks out. The first thing I see is Leia and Gwen sitting next to each other, they seem to be taking pictures.

"Hello, Hello!" I exclaimed to everyone in the room. I stand next to Nikki who had the camera in her hand, "Are we taking pictures? Did I miss it?" I fake pout. Leia chuckles and shakes her head no.

"You haven't missed much I have 23 pictures left and I want to use all of them before I leave!" She removes her arm from Gwen's shoulder. I'm not going to question how they became friends again since one of them will tell me eventually. I'm just happy they're talking.

"Well, let's not waste them!" Walking in long strides and take a seat next to Gwen since Leia was on the other side. I pose to Nikki who has the camera up again.

"Ready?" She asks. I let out a big grin nodding my head. A flash takes over my vision making me blink. I hope I didn't blink in the picture, that would have been funny but a waste. I guess I'll just have to wait until she prints them out.

I get up from the couch, "come on group photos!" Nikki hands the camera to me and I hold it up in the air. I glance back and see Leia and Gwen hugging. Ozzie was posing like he was a model and that made me giggle. Nikki was close behind me doing a simple pose. "I'm taking it now!" I warn them and snap the photo making the flash come on once again.

"These are all going to be amazing to have with me," Leia says while looking at her friends. All of a sudden her smile becomes a frown, "I'm going to miss all of you guys." A sigh comes out of me and I make my way over to her.

I pull her into my embrace, giving her a tight hug, "We're going to miss you too, Leia." She squeezes harder once I say those words. " I'm glad we became friends." She mutters in my ears, "Even if I wasn't acting  like a good friend." She adds on right after.

We pull apart, "It's all forgiven, I promise." I give her a small smile. "Now come on why are we just standing here, we should be having a good time before you leave us."

"Yeah!" Gwen shouts agreeing with me. She stands closer to us ready to speak some more but just as that happens Jay and Nate come into the basement.

"Ready to party?" Jay spoke while showing us a brown shopping bag in his hand, " I got the snacks. Nate's got the keg." We all hear a big bang outside, followed by the door being opened by a fallen keg and Nate trying to pick it up.

"Lovely." I smile at the two boys who had just walked in. Jay smirks and walks over to me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. My face starts to heat up from the PDA.

"Sorry!" Everyone's attention goes back to Nate who's bringing the keg inside. " I walked into a spiderweb, and she got away from me." Nate expressed out of breath and had a sad look on his face.

"Dude it's Leia's last night and you brought that nasty keg from Fourth of July?" Gwen makes a point to her half-brother. She wasn't wrong, he's had that thing for a while and the beer probably doesn't taste the best.