CHAPTER 19

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

Planning

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

After my day with Gwen, I waited a few days to make my plan. I know my time is running slim since summer is coming to an end.

I asked Nikki, Jay, and Ozzie to come over to discuss how to make Leia and Gwen become friends again. Determination is running through me right now and nothing can stop me.

Currently, I'm waiting for them to all arrive. I'm pretty sure Nikki is going to bring Nate with her so the whole group but the two that have problems are going to be here.

A knock from the front door brings me back to what I was doing. Leaving the food I had put in the living room and I head over to my front door.

The day has been peaceful so far and I don't think anything can go wrong, at least for now.

Pulling the door open the boy in front of me has a wide grin on his face. He's holding a bag of skittles and a brown bag.

I have a feeling I know what's in that brown bag. "Hi" I smile at him. "You going to let me in? Or just leave me in this heat, Ro?" I chuckle at him and move to the side. He walks in and hands me the skittles.

"Aw, how thoughtful." Placing a hand on his face and I placed a kiss on his cheek. I close the door and walk back to the living room. He follows close behind me and sits down on the floor near the coffee table.

I finish placing all the snacks on the table and watch as Jay starts to dig into them. I chuckle at him and take a spot next to him.

"That's a nice sweater, is it new?" He glances at me after taking some chips from the bowl. "No, I just never wore it, I thought it seemed ugly."

He snaps his head at me once those words came out of my mouth. "You look pretty in anything you wear." he places his chip down and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

I can feel my face start to heat up so I dart my face in the other direction. Knocking on the door makes me look over at it. "It's open! Come in!" I screech out.

Nikki, Nate, and Ozzie walked into my house and made their way over to us. "Ah! Look at the lovely love birds being all cuddly." Nikki says as they made themselves comfortable around the table. She smirks at me causing me to roll my eyes at her.

"So what's happening?" Ozzie glanced around the place. " I called everyone here to discuss a plan to make Leia and Gwen friends again."

"Are we going to smoke that?" Nate points at the brown paper bag Jay placed on the couch earlier. Is it even a good idea to plan stuff while high?

I shrug my shoulders, "After we plan. Once we decide on what we should do, so we are all friendly with each other, but then we can get as high as you want."

Nate smiles, "sweet." I snicker at him and grab a piece of paper and a pen from the table.

Getting ideas from friends should help me decide what I should do. I probably should have invited Leia to make this work better but whatever.

Maybe Leia could make them become friends again on their own and we won't have to go with our plan in general.

We can only wish. I glance at everyone speaking amongst each other and let out a small smile. It's moments like these that I love. When we are all together laughing and being cool.

This summer has just been mixed emotions.

"Okay. So I was thinking that I can talk to Gwen and get the thought of Leia living soon in her mind." I look at every one.

"Yeah that's good, and when we hang out with either one we can keep mentioning each other," Nikki adds.

Jay nods, "Then hopefully they'll be friends again!" He exclaimed. "Oh yeah, that's almost the whole point." Ozzie breaks Jay's excitement with his sarcasm.

"Anyway. Does anyone know the exact day she leaves?" I question everyone around me. "I think it's this Friday." Nate shuffled around in his seat next to Nikki.

I nod my head at him. We have until the end of this week to accomplish this plan or else I'm going to go in with force. By force, I mean making them talk forcefully.

"Are we done planning? That bad has been starting deeply at me since we got here." Nate practically wined out. I let out a sigh and nod my head at him.

He quickly grabs the bag and opens it. He pulls out two joints from it and a lighter. "Bro!" Nate smiles at Jay. "Bro!" Jay chuckled back at him.

Nate hands over one of them to Jay and he lit it while it was in his mouth. "I think we all needed this," I smirk at everyone who just nods and passes around the joint.

Who doesn't love getting high?

The rolled-up weed gets passed to me and I take a hit leaning my head on Jay's shoulder. I pass it on to the next person and look up feeling someone's eyes on me.

The smile on the boy's face was a wide grin. It's like he couldn't look away. Every time I shifted in my seat his eyes traced right back to mine.

It was cute. I won't lie about that.

I wonder how this summer would have gone if Leia wasn't here. Obviously way different from now but I think Jay and I would still have something.

Especially since the first night we started talking to each other was before Leia. I'm glad it happened though. Would I say that out loud? Doubtful. Can't boost his ego too much, it might explode.

I'm just glad to be happy and next to everyone I enjoy being around. I start to close my eyes feeling the kick of my high and soaking it all in.

I love this feeling but if I green out I swear this will be the last of me. Joking!

Listening to all the chatter around me makes me smile. Silence is nice but this is much better in my opinion. Knowing I'm not alone and having people that care for me is very comforting.

I snuggle into Jay's side feeling my body start to give out. Maybe some sleep would be nice. Wait no I want to savor this moment.

I try to open my eyes but it didn't work.

Next thing you know I was in a solace slumber.

( A/N - THIS WAS PRETTY MUCH A FILLER CHAPTER, I KNOW IT WAS SHORTER THAN NORMAL I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE 🥲 )