CHAPTER 20

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

Alone together

⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳

At the moment I'm coming down from my high. Everyone but Jay had gone home already. Jay and I were just hanging out in my room while I showed him some drawings that I had.

"This is my favorite." He points to a paper on my bed. "The skirt?" I questioned. He nods his head and grins at me. "Are you saying you want me to wear a skirt, Jay?" I give him a questioning look.

"See I didn't say that." He points a finger at me, "but I wouldn't be complaining if you did wear one." I roll my eyes at him and walk over to my bed where he was sitting at.

The wind coming from my open window and the night sounds make the moment perfect. "Can I stay the night?"

"Yeah, of course." I take a seat right beside him.

I never thought about what everything is going to be like when school starts again. I hope it's basically the same as now but you could never be too sure.

Something drastic could happen like someone breaking a bone or getting bad news. I wouldn't say I hated new school years but I kinda do. There's always a change somehow. Maybe it's a bad or good change, all I know is nothing is ever the same.

I guess that's what happened when time moves on. Things change, and people change. I just hope it isn't us changing. I glance over at Jay who seemed to be fumbling with the drawing trying to put them back in order.

He looks adorable when he's confused. I don't know how you could get confused over pieces of paper though. I chuckle at the thought.

I glance down at his lips. They seem so kissable right now.

Oh god. What am I saying? Should I make a move right now? Would that make things awkward for the rest of the night?

They look so tempting. Fuck it.

I lean closer to him and cup the side of his face making him look in my direction. "Hi," I whisper to him after his eyes makes contact with mine.

"Hi." He looks down at my lips and then back up. I smirk at him knowing this is fully how I intended it to go.

He puts down the papers that he had in his hand and places his hands on my hips. I lean in a little more closely so his lips and mine are almost touching.

If either of us moved an inch we both could be kissing. He moves one hand to the back of my neck. Before he could do anything I moved back away from him.

"Tease." He mumbles under his breath while I giggle and get off the bed. "Only for you!" I tell him. I walk over to his side to clear it of its clutter of drawings.

Once grabbing each one I walk over to my desk, swaying my hips more then usual and place them all in a pile.

I feel hands wrap around my waist and a face in the crook of my neck. I let out a soft smile at the feelings. My heart was racing like I had just ran 5 miles. He's making me nervous without knowing. Actually, he probably does know and is using it to his advantage.

"Yes, JJ?" His face goes even deeper all in my hair. "Nothing just want to feel you." He tries to say but his mouth being covered makes everything seem incoherent.

His voice makes my neck tingle causing me to gain goosebumps. What is he doing to me?

He eventually moves his head. He spins me around in place and pulls my body closer to his. "Are you going to tease me again, Ro?" He looks down at me.

"Depends," He raises his eyebrows at my answer choice. "Right." He inclines closer to me. The overpowering feeling to just kiss him until I can't breathe is taking over. It would be the best thing in this situation. Right?

He places his lips on mine but I don't reciprocate the movement. I don't know why I wasn't. It took a few seconds until he finally gave up and moved back but before his lips could leave mine, I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him back in.

I wrap my arms around his neck completely making him lean down to me. He places his on my waist making sure I don't go anywhere.

The feeling of his hands on the bare skin where my shirt had ridden up makes that area feel hot. He bites my lip and squeezes my hip taking me by surprise.

I gasp into his mouth and he takes over letting his tongue roam around with my own.

This is my first time making out with someone. I know it won't be the best but if he ever says it was bad I'll kill him. Not seriously, maybe.

I let my hands fall into his hair but not moving them cause I felt him stiffen underneath me.

Once he relaxes under my touch again I slowly back us up. I let us move until his legs buckle and he sits on the bed.

I fall onto his lap. He lets go of the kiss and looks at our position. "You should sit on my lap more often, you look pretty like this." I
roll my eyes at him and bring him back into the kiss.

I could feel the smile forming on his lips from me bringing him back in.

Let's just say we were sitting like that for quite a while before we finally stopped.

I got off his lap and crawled to the other side of my bed. "Well, that was fun." He chuckled as he says it. Crawling under the covers with me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your time," I smirked at him. I was already in my sleepwear since I showered and changed when everyone left.

Jay had left to his house while I was doing all that but came back.

He takes off his shirt and lies down beside me. He turns to face me, mirroring my movements of laying on my side. "Have I told you how pretty you look? I mean you look gorgeous all the time but-" he rambles out making me giggle. "Thank you, Jay." He softly smiles at me.

He places a hair strand behind my ear. "Your plan with eventually work you know." He tells me trying to make my worries go away.

"Hopefully." I close my eyes. "It will." He whispers back.

I feel his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer. I lay my head on his chest while he nuzzles his face his my hair once again.

I feel his heartbeat. It was going very fast. I gleam knowing I'm making his nervous also.

This is good. I like good.

(A/N- I just wanted to make a chapter just about them. And I felt like they needed more spicy stuff idk anyway I hope u enjoyed bye 😃 )