CHAPTER 11

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

"Drawings & Movies!"

⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳

Before school ended, I thought this summer would be boring, which it was in the beginning. Now it's just making me stressed. I don't understand how it got this way. The only good thing that's happening is Nikki and I beginning to get closer.

I haven't seen Ozzie in a while, and it's making me quite worried. Did Gwen say something, and now he's avoiding me? I don't think he would do that, he's my best friend! Plus, he doesn't like petty shit.

Maybe I should call him.

Yeah, I'm going to call him. I walk over to the phone in my room that I really need to start using. I dial the house number and wait for him to pick up.

...

...

...

"Hello?"

"Ozzie!"

I smile once I hear his sassy tone. " I have something to tell you, Don't be mad!" I sit on my bed anxiously. "I wanted you to hear it from me first." My leg starts to bounce.

"Uh-huh??"

"Okay, so Gwen is mad at me because Jay and I have gotten closer - when I say closer, I mean like we have made out. I don't know why Gwen's mad at me. I think it's because of Leia, but I can't be so sure! Kinda stressed! Also, where have you been!?"

...

"What the fuck? How did I miss this." He seethed out, "Aurora. You made out with Jay. Jay Kelso. When the hell did that happen!? And you never told me!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! We kissed the night before we went to the mall..."

"The Night!? You freak. WAIT... I told everyone you didn't have your first kiss, but you did! LIAR."

I let out a laugh... "I'm not a liar, You're a liar for saying that! I just never denied it!" I turn to lay back on my bed. "You said that Gwen is mad at you?" He asks.

"Mhm, She's been ignoring me."

He groans into the phone, "She'll get over it, You guys have been friends for ages." I go quiet, we have been friends for a while, but this has never happened between us. Usually, we'd be fine overnight.

"Rory?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I hope she gets over it." The phone starts to ring again, making me jump slightly, "I'll call you back later, there's someone on the other line."

"You better, this conversation isn't over." I smile and say bye. I answer the other call, it was just Jay.

"Hey!"

"Hello JJ, what is this delightful call for?"

I heard him chuckle at my sarcastic tone, "I was wondering if you wanted to have the movie night today?"

My eyes widen, totally forgetting I had the movie. I guess we should watch it before I bring it back to the store. I've had it for a while, I shouldn't have for too much longer. "Yeah, Sure we could have one tonight."

"Okay, Great! I'll come over later, and I'll bring snacks!" I grin at his excitement, I think it's so cute.

"See you later."

"Bye, Ro." I hang up after that.

I get up and grab the movie, shifting to the living room I place it down on my counter next to the TV.  Next, I go to the bathroom to take a shower. A little boiling hot shower never hurt somebody... I think. Anyway, I did my shower routine and changed into my sleepwear.

It's not like I have anything to do all day anyway, might as well get ready now since it's pretty much the evening.

Did I mention my aunt has a date tonight? I found out yesterday why she wanted new clothes! It was to impress her new love interest. Cute! I had a feeling it was that, but you could never be so sure.

Wait...

Is this movie night considered a date? WAIT WAIT... IS IT?

I won't say anything unless he mentions it... Maybe I'm overthinking it and it's not a date...

Why is having a love life so complicated?

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

It's been a few hours and I may or may not have started eating a pint of ice cream. I got bored waiting and I have a few drawings scattered across the table.

A knock on the door made me snap my head to the front door. It must be Jay. I get up from the floor and make my way over it. Once I open it, my suspicions were correct, it was him.

"Hello JJ"  I open the door more to let him in.

He comes inside holding a bag of chips and microwavable popcorn, He also had a box of Mike & Ikes which made me smile. "I hope this is enough snacks." I nod at him and make my way to the sofa. I sit down on the floor in front of the sofa where I was before.

"You were drawing?" He picks up one of my sketches of the moon, "Yeah, You want to draw something as I finish that one?"

He puts it back down and grabs a sheet of paper smirking, "I'll impress you with my skills." He grabs the second pencil I brought just in case my first one breaks.

His focus look on his drawing made me giggle slightly. I go back to my own drawing and finish it. The shading was perfect. The stars around the crescent moon make it pop out.

I look over at the boy next to me, who has his tongue slightly out, clearly focused. The drawing seemed to be a picnic spot. It had a blanket with great shading by the way! Plus, it had a picnic basket with light stars around it. It was pretty, I won't lie.

"I'm finished." He glances over at me and looks at my drawing. "That's amazing." My face beams at the compliment. "You can have it if you want."

"Oh? Well, then you can have the one that I made. It was for you anyway."

For me? It was for me!? Awh.

I give him my drawing, and he analyzes it, and a smile crosses his face after a while. He gives me his drawing, "You should autograph it for me." I said to him.

He chuckles and takes it from me, he writes his name in the corner and gives it back. The smile never left his face.

"Should we start the movie?" I ask him, placing the drawing down next to my other sketches. "Yeah, I've been excited to watch it."

I get up from the floor and walk over to the TV. I place the VSH tape into the TV and wait for it to turn on. I grab the remote and sit on the couch this time. "I'm going to make the popcorn real quick." Jay gets up and walks over to the kitchen.

I should probably get blankets. I get up from my seat once again and go to the closet in the hallway. I grab two blankets. Making my way back to the living room, I stop in the kitchen, watching Jay struggle trying to find a bowl. I laugh and go up to a cabinet and open it.

"Here." I grab a blue bowl that should hold all the popcorn.

I go to the living room with Jay following me. We sit down on the couch and get comfy, I hand him a blanket, and he takes it from me with no hesitation. I press play on the remote and it starts playing.

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

We are almost halfway through the movie and my eyes are feeling drowsy. The lack of sleep is really kicking in right now.

My eyes feel like they weigh a ton plus my head going fussy makes me lean onto the boy next to me. My head on his shoulder and my eyes shut.

Once I'm almost asleep, I feel the boy kiss my forehead and whisper, "Sleep well, Aurora. Hopefully, we could do this again, Just us."

A/N - Filler Chapter guys I just wanted to put the movie night in (: