CHAPTER 12

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

"Advice"

⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳

Having Ozzie around makes my life so much better. He says things that I can't say out loud, and that's all I need in a person.

At this very moment, I am in the Forman's kitchen with Ozzie, I was here wasting time before I have to go back into the basement and face everyone. Ozzie was making a sandwich very aggressively, but I understand, since he was trying to teach kitty how to use a computer for the first time. I won't lie, I kind of find it funny.

"I never knew making this plan would be so frustrating," Ozzie grumbled. He had made a master plan to come out to kitty. At the end of his plan, he will tell his parents he is gay. I think the plan was good, the more confidence the better.

I grin at the moody boy, "It will be worth it in the end, anyway, I should head back down. They'll probably question why I'm gone for so long" I get off the counter I was leaning on and head to the door to the basement, "If they even noticed" I whisper while walking down the steps. Yet, as I was walking down, Leia was walking up.

"Oh, sorry" I move to the side, and she just gives me a smile and a nod. I give her one back, trying to be nice.

Leia and I have barely spoken a word to each other, I was never that close to her, but it still bothered me a little.

"Rory! Jay and I were going to go get a hot tub for free! Want to come!?" Nate rushed over to me excitedly, clearly ready to get his free hot tub. "Okay, sure!"

The boys began to walk over to the side door which leads to the outside. "Bye Nikki" I beam at the girl before heading over to the door. As the boys and I head out, I glance to the side midway and spot Gwen glaring in front of her. I shake my head and walk out completely.

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

After finding the house where Nate's new prized possession would be located, the boys started to just walk in. "Uh, so we're just going to go into a random person's house? How smart." They seemed to ignore me completely.

When Nate walked in, he seemed to be in complete awe at the tub in front of him. It did look nice and clean, but I don't know who's been in there. "There it is!" He goes up to hit and hugs it, rubbing his face on the side. I cringe at the sight, how disgusting.

"This is even better than that time we found the nude beach," Nate said, making jay's eyes widen and look away from me. All I did was chuckle though.

Nate looked at me and his eyes turned into disgust, "Until we saw my baseball coach doing lunges." I full-blown laugh at that, I don't know if it was his face or the way he said it, but it was just funny.

The front doors had opened, startling me a bit. An old lady who looked good for her age came out and greeted us. "Hello, ma'am. We called about the hot tub." Nate lets out. "Ah yes, I'll be glad to see it go."

"It's very lovely" I spoke up to the woman in front of me, she gives me a forced smile making me pause my own. "It was my husband's, but since he passed, I don't use it very much." Oh. Did not expect that to come out. I shut my mouth, not wanting to make this conversation awkward.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, how did he die?" Jay asks. I nod my head, wondering the same thing.

"He drowned."

What? Drowned? Like in the hot tub!? The three of us all look at each other with the same thought in mind. I hope it wasn't in there. "Still want the hot tub?" I whisper toward Nate since I was in the middle of the two. "Aurora." He gritted through his teeth.