Chapter fourteen

I go back to bed, my chest aching. I did it so they could be safe. Not for Dennis. For Leo and the others. I close my eyes, wishing this wasn't really happening.

In the morning when I wake up, my minds go back to the previous night. I get up, and head to the table. Sun streams, and I squint my eyes.

Van sits at the table, and waves to me. I smile at him, but then my attention turns to Dennis and he glares at me. Oh yeah. I am supposed to act like an idiot. I turn back to Van, and scowl. He looks surprised. A confused look is plastered against his face.

He looks hurt. I know it was my face. I'm sorry. I think. This isn't me. I swear. It's really Dennis he starts to talk to captain, and captain glances at me. I scowl. No, not scowl. I glare at him. I mentally slap my face many times. I want to cry.

Leo tries to come up to me, but I shove past him, against my will. I push him away from me, and head to the search basket. He tries to come up after me, but I push him off the pole. He falls onto his back with a thud. Ouch. I'm sorry Leo. I will pay you back. I swear.

Dennis smirks. He whispers something into Alec's ear. Alec looks like he will explode. He gets ready to punch Dennis. I know this is against my will. I jump out of the basket, and land in between them. I disarm Alec. He looks shocked. I would be too. Dennis smirks. I continue to say,

" Are you okay Dennis? Did he hurt you?" I glare at him through my eyes, but he arches an eyebrow, and I go back to loving him.

" Yep. I'm hurt. Your friend punched me. " He smirks in between a sad look.

" Alec! Why the bloody hell did you hurt my love?!" Yeesh. That sounds to cheesy.

Alec's eyes widen, and he looks at me, stunned. Leo is nearby, and I see him turn around, and head to the hatch.

" I thought you loved Leo!" He shouts.

Then I scream loud enough for Leo to hear. " WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!" No. I love Leo. I am forced to love Dennis. Then I get a knock to the head from captain William.

Everything goes black.