Chapter twenty two

"In honor of Leo, from the dark Pirates, we herby declare, that we will have his memory in our hearts. Those who loved him, shall never forget the cheerful memories he gave them. " the king says, tears coming to his eyes,

I slowly place my sword into his casket. I see his pale face, his eyes closed.

They lower my lover's body in his grave. I sob at the sight. I will never see myself with him again. Captain William cries silently. Van, Alec,came Terence are proposing a toast to our lost friend. I will never Forget Leo. I love him. He told me he loved me. That's the best present I could get, before he died.

He died in the worst way. Pneumonia. I woke up, to him coughing. It was the night of my birthday. We had just celebrated. Leo had kissed me goodnight, and went to sleep, tiered. I rushed to his side, and found him dead. Dead. Dead. All because of me. All because of me. No. No. No. Not because of me. Because of Dennis. No, not because of him. Because of no one. It was god's act. I grab the blade from the casket, and slice my hand. I let blood seep onto the pure white roses, that act as a bed.

There. He has some of me left with him.

" Leo has pneumonia. He will be too weak. He also has a very bad illness. It will cause him to lose a lot of fluids. Make sure you give him plenty of soup. If you want him alive, I suggest you give him some liquids every hour. Well, I best be off. Their are other patients with a similar case. They have bronchitis, which can turn into pneumonia. I don't want to have to deal with too many cases of pneumonia. Goodnight guys. I will check on him later tomorrow. Have a nice day."

The doctor gets up from his crouched position, and heads to the coat stand. He plucks his hat from the top hook, plops it on his round, bald head, and heads out the door. I glare as the door shuts with a bang.

I stay sitting next to Leo. He is passed out, completely unconscious. Well, I'm going to have so,e rough nights taking care of the love of my life. I guess this will show how much I love him.